Quantcast

the random thought thread

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I'd lick that like any lasagna needs its salad on the side. Slice thin with lettuce sprigs, carrots, green pepper slices and dress with a hot salad dressing of part bacon oil and white vinegar and spoon full of mayo with onion bits.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'd lick that like any lasagna needs its salad on the side. Slice thin with lettuce sprigs, carrots, green pepper slices and dress with a hot salad dressing of part bacon oil and white vinegar and spoon full of mayo with onion bits.
Maybe if you do a few chores around the house your Mom will make it for you?

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Totally I haven't been up to much other then cutting grass, or sweeping the pool. Pool cleaning after RM, I haven't gotten love on me in very long. Sheep come sheep come.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Surender time comes in a few weeks, right now I draw your portrait in blood and it is clean enough for anybody with hsv1 and no it can't get the drug test machine high, it might show up for contact endorsement of caffeine I have smelled coffee in the last week. For those who don't know I live across the street deep in the woods from a gas station. I smell that sometimes too.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Surender time comes in a few weeks, right now I draw your portrait in blood and it is clean enough for anybody with hsv1 and no it can't get the drug test machine high, it might show up for contact endorsement of caffeine I have smelled coffee in the last week. For those who don't know I live across the street deep in the woods from a gas station. I smell that sometimes too.
Didn't you tell your parents that you can't get syphilis from a toilet seat? They kicked you out anyways? What is wrong with Parents these days. Suburban Rich Guy Jersey must be hell when you're homeless....

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Suburban is a kind of car that somebody might home construct their plywood firewood collecting bed on after sawzalling the passenger seats covering, of course mounting the seats for woods driving them with open roof. New England has suburbs new jersey has subherbs it's the garden state. I live not any place closer then you from them. I think there is developments of farmer field down the road that is far from me. I have had contact with very few people living where my family does. Actually beginning the end of my health restoration I'll get packing on some roadbound bicycle. I'll then relocate any town that offers work, full time I'll settle and live.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
neighbor across the street is an avid roadie. i've lived here since march 2013, and have no plans to meet him.

he's dead to me

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I constantly wear socks, but spend most of the day pant less. If I ride in the morning odds are I will wear those shorts until I shower. I always put my sock on before I put on pants/shorts. Just keeping the thread on track....

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I have a 2 inch box hitch receiver on the Miata, bike rack on it too. I pull the bicycles on it, places. The fun is choosing if I want to make the trailhead with the top down up or windows down and top up with open back window.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Getting really fed up with trail builders who have no goddamn riding skills and are Hell bent on making every trail a fvcking dirt side walk flow trail. Thanks IMBA, you fvcking assholes !!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Getting really fed up with trail builders who have no goddamn riding skills and are Hell bent on making every trail a fvcking dirt side walk flow trail. Thanks IMBA, you fvcking assholes !!!!

It's that PC "everyone is a winner crap". Dumb the trails down to where everyone can ride it successfully and feel good about themselves mentality.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Here in the Southeast we have these things called trees and they tend to hang out in groups. They have twisty roots that run through the ground. Which I think keeps the trees from falling over or some sh!t. Trail santizers, er, builders, are terrified of these evil roots and cut trails three feet deep to go below the roots so the trail is safe and smooth. They call this sustainable trail building. Doesn't seem too sustainable for the trees, only for riders who are afraid of all technical obstacles.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I take the bus it always stops in front of McDonald's. I hate when folks bring food on the bus and don't share it. And then they taunt you while eating fries. I have filed a grievance with my local Transit Authority.
Children shouldn't be allowed on the Bus unless they are accompanied by a certifiably responsible adult. I have a very effective weapon regarding interaction with children on public transport, cough on them with purpose and vigor. Cough on the guardian when they come to rescue said child. Works like Magic...
If folks think you are infectiously ill they will leave you alone. If they ask you whats wrong with you, tell them you don't know as you haven't got a appointment at the TB clinic yet. Then cough on them again....