Quantcast

the random thought thread

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I'd like to know which CD that was given as a gift would be most likely to be thrown out by the recipient.

Weird Al albums or "Songs In the Key of Springfield" would be my guesses.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I was on a job site today and a staff member's car failed it's annual inspection.
A manger heard about it, he left site, picked up all the parts the guy needed to fix the car and told him he could pay him back whenever he could afford to, no rush.

That warmed my little black heart.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Flatulence is the expulsion of gas from the intestines via the anus, commonly referred to as farting. "Flatus" is the medical word for gas generated in the stomach or bowels.[1] A proportion of intestinal gas may be swallowed environmental air, and hence flatus is not entirely generated in the stomach or bowels. The scientific study of this area of medicine is termed flatology.[2]

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Flatulence is the expulsion of gas from the intestines via the anus, commonly referred to as farting. "Flatus" is the medical word for gas generated in the stomach or bowels.[1] A proportion of intestinal gas may be swallowed environmental air, and hence flatus is not entirely generated in the stomach or bowels. The scientific study of this area of medicine is termed flatology.[2]

I think I've found my "retirement" job after this last kids finishes uni. :homer:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
tit for tat

I told my wife I ate at Chipotle with a co worker and it wasn't very good. She then said why didn't you use the gift card on the fridge. It wasn't planned I replied. She said put it your wallet for next time. I said no, there won't be a next time. it wasn't good. . She replied "Stop being an ass put it in your wallet for next time it's free food"

I looked at her and said : If you bought a bottle of wine and you didn't like it would you go buy it again? silence......and she left the room

Last edited: