Quantcast

the random thought thread

Samoto

Dec 16, 2013
You did met wrong people lol.

Hopefully you're aware it is not drug, it is person.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
A few years ago it became the in thing to call a bike seat a saddle but never has a seat post been called a saddle post, stupid sport!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I wanted the dahy from bicycle riding off holy moosey it isn't over yet I took a cheat ride and it was only not far.
when i read this in my inbox, i didn't even have to confirm who posted it.

this is the first failure of a turing test by a human in recorded history

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Oh so broke the code of silence though I am sure the reason our USA money has faces is it talks about what happens with it and who used it. In any simple democracy when most don't like the story it won't get resold, when wrote by that author. Canadians have it easy somebody speaks loony, they wind up french. Like fries all shrimp grow age.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
...I'm on the right track baby I was born this waaayyy..... ARGH!!!
The thing about Random is that you shouldn't be able to predict that Mmike will post some ghey ass chit with almost 100% certainty. Random is like James Joyce's middle name was Aloysius kind of random. Your Welcome....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Meh. I'm indifferent. I have far larger issues in my life that qualify as "annoying". (Unfortunately)
As a child, did you build forts for yourself or for others to participate in the fort experience? Did you have only one controller on your slot car track and was it only a circle instead of an overlapping loop?

You see how I can inject commentary into a seemingly random question? Even though I am functionally illiterate...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
It's raining and the cranks on my fix-E bike is bent from the factory or riding up mash hills of soviet republican hills that bullets can't reach, anyway they bent and I wanted to go roading today then XCing today didn;t happen from the doctor ride on the road I wanted earlier. Now tomorrow everything is under the fan as I might stand up while drawing it closer on the floor. How does one draw a spinning fan you may ask opacity.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
It's raining and the cranks on my fix-E bike is bent from the factory or riding up mash hills of soviet republican hills that bullets can't reach, anyway they bent and I wanted to go roading today then XCing today didn;t happen from the doctor ride on the road I wanted earlier. Now tomorrow everything is under the fan as I might stand up while drawing it closer on the floor. How does one draw a spinning fan you may ask opacity.
Just remember like Uncle Mmike said "a rutabaga is cross between a turnip and a cabbage". If you don't take anymore drugs you should be alright in the morning. If you die, you will be dead....