Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
But who controls the Android ?
The buttons do. The little button that makes the volume go up, and then makes the volume go down. The mode controls switch the modes. The mixer has 32 channels and quite a impressive range and ties in all nicely with Audacity and my Mackie Mixers interface. Sony USB mics work without having to find or pay for silly drivers. Quite happy how it works for $44... Jim

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
after reviewing jagwire 4mm, my amazon rating has shot up:

Reviewer rank: 11,749,143

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Her dad did. Found a Jet in NJ and Rip in VT.

My physical therapy session today was interrupted as I was referred to as "name's" neighbor. The guy went to grade school with me and must have some grudge on me. Though there has been nightly celebration as my neighbor shifts away they'll be missed. JK so the dude just calls me that guys neighbor, total stalker creep mode I was uncomfortable. My therapist is hysterical as she doesn't know I once dated her daughter, then didn't go on another time.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was reading up about a new certification being pushed in my industry. While researching I found a website offering a cheat sheet for $50. When I read the description, I :rofl:

We gives you the proper and complete training for TMap real exam and makes you perfect to pass the exam. It will defiantly makes you perfect to that level you can easily pass the exam in first attempt with the help of pass4sure.
That does not inspire confidence in the materials provided.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"When life knocks you down, I always say plan to land on your back. Because if you can look up, you can get up. But if you fall flat on your face, it can kill your spirit. So far I can look up, and I plan on getting up." - David Wilson.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
why is soundgarden so good, but audioslave teh suck?
Soundgarden formed organically in Seattle. AudioSlave was formed in a office by Lawyers in LA. The engineer who works for Sound Garden learned the ropes on tour with Soundgarden, The engineer who worked for Audioslave got his degree at Vanderbuilt university and then learned the ropes with Trisha Yearwood and George Strait.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Two weeks and two people I know have died from cancer and another is undergoing radiation therapy, **** cancer!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
late 90's sucked for music, when you consider bands like sugar ray, smash mouth, 3rd eye blind, & verve pipe were successful, but tragically hip, i mother earth, & james were barely noticed.

i feel great shame by proxy

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
late 90's sucked for music, when you consider bands like sugar ray, smash mouth, 3rd eye blind, & verve pipe were successful, but tragically hip, i mother earth, & james were barely noticed.

i feel great shame by proxy
Whoa there... don't paint with such broad strokes. There were some other greats back then

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
*also* fcking horrible.

"pocket full of kryptonite" -- about as bad as "razorblade suitcase"

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
It just works, except it doesn't. My 2 year old Mac Mini's HDMI port died but luckily the mini displayport with $10 Monoprice adapter still does. Almost bought something to replace it and reassign it to server use then I remembered I had a spare HDMI adapter.

#Overpriced #USFF #Apple #Crap

Edit - They still haven't updated the Mini to Haswell either and Broadwell is just starting to trickle out. That's helpful for customers.

http://venturebeat.com/2014/08/11/intel-unveils-next-generation-broadwell-chips-for-super-thin-and-ultrafast-laptop-processors/

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The last 2 posters understand "The Random Thought Thread". Thanks for your continued support....

If you don't like pepper on your food. Don't eat my food. It surely has pepper on it.....

Last edited: