Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You generally do not get a choice in the case of a beating.
People know that the WWE is fake, right? I ask because I keep getting "news stories" about controversial matches as if someone pulled off an amazing upset that wasn't written in a script backstage.
We don't need any of your commie liberal crap in here. Jesus was a wrestler in High School just so you know.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Nah, no worries, forgot about how he helped Washington walk across the Red Sea to victory over the French.
Dude you should really read the Bible sometime... Jesus hates the French. He cursed them after they burned Ben Franklins daughter Joan at the stake. He made all their cities smell like Pee, Montreal too.... Like all good Americans Jesus Hates Frenchies....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Read the Bible, no way, that would be contrary to the preacher's wishes. If folks read the Bible for themselves, then the preacher wouldn't have anyone to read the Cliff Notes to. Besides, there are a lot of big scary words in it, or so I'm told.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Read the Bible, no way, that would be contrary to the preacher's wishes. If folks read the Bible for themselves, then the preacher wouldn't have anyone to read the Cliff Notes to. Besides, there are a lot of big scary words in it, or so I'm told.
You should check it out Antonio Vargas did all the illustrations in it.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Winter is done, went out to explore some potential trail and noticed one of Australia's less lethal snakes about two foot away from me.
He was gone before I could get my thumb anywhere near it's butt.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm pretty surprised how little hooplah there is about the 9/11 anniversary. Barely even mentioned on cnn.com
We have been building bunkers so that we will be ready for ISIS. Were hoping that they will pass us by and head straight for Canada as we are to badass to attack directly.....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
If the Jewish folk of Hollywood didn't stereotype their own people I wouldn't know what a Jewish stereotype was.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Well that wasn't cool. I just drove up to see my kids' school surrounded by fire trucks. Ladder extended up to the roof and everything.

However it appears to have been a false alarm . Yeah that was NOT a good feeling........

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Well that wasn't cool. I just drove up to see my kids' school surrounded by fire trucks. Ladder extended up to the roof and everything.

However it appears to have been a false alarm . Yeah that was NOT a good feeling........
None of this seems random. I am pretty sure that if you went out side and looked at your car. There would be several bird crap remnants on your car. If you walked across the street and looked at your neighbors car, they would have significantly less bird crap on their car....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.

Was the Fire Dept there to wish you a Happy Birthday?????

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Man, it's been a long time since I've seen an old alternator belt on the side of the road...kinda sad really
A few years ago I heard the term Goodyear black snake, a while late found out that it meant alternator belt on the road, crazy Australian language.

I've seen a wheel bearing more than once, that worried me, I imagine there was a boat trailer dragging along not to far from both bearings. Worked for a company that had a bus wheel come off at 50Mph after that we had to check the torque on 200 bus wheel nuts, that was about 7000 nuts :(

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been home for 2 hours and I just noticed all the Girly stuff is gone. I think I just got dumped. Most people would be sad. I am not.... I swear to god all I did was to ask her not to get a new glass every time she gets a drink of water. And Jesus Christ fill up the Brita Pitcher after you drink all the water.