Quantcast

the random thought thread

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Where did the Glitter come from?
i was wondering how one gets deaf in only one ear from a gay pride parade. i thought they wrenched both ears w/ all the religious fervor of a free mason clawing his way to 33rd degree

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i was wondering how one gets deaf in only one ear from a gay pride parade. i thought they wrenched both ears w/ all the religious fervor of a free mason clawing his way to 33rd degree
"I guess you've never had it in you're ear before...."
Iggy Pop....

keeping it really random and real...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"If you're willing to stand in line for 5 hours to buy pot in Seattle, you don't know anything about buying pot in Seattle."

:rofl:

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Who here doesn't scratch their balls when they are alone on the Elevator? Come on....
to avoid taking a dump on your own balls, lean fwd a little more

and yes, i know you're test driving this posture as you read this

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wouldn't it be great if instead of just getting the pieces, Snyder's gave you the whole Pretzel instead? I am more then capable of breaking the pretzel up by myself. In fact I prefer to. That powder stuff is like crack....

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Worse than Happy?
Ahhh yes, that is what I meant, seems my brain has merged the two songs in to one super annoying tune.

I pray to Jesus that Pharrel(sp?) stops riding fixies and goes back to making stuff like this-

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I freaked out on this bitch in the ring so hard that she died, and I don’t feel ****: “During an altercation in the underground fighting circuit, my opponent died and I experienced no remorse.”

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
overheard at the parents house.....brothers youngest "it's a good time to color pop pop...you can finish your work later"

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I hate it when I shave before work and then find a spot I missed later in the day whilst rubbing my face in amazement at some stupid **** one of my co workers says or does...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Writing a down payment check and spending a ton on home improvement stuff really jacks up your budge on Mint.com.

Samoto

Dec 16, 2013
Joints are so clever. If you smoke you are likely to be:
1) Full of energy
2) Inspired
3) Considerate