Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Cousin bought a house outside Toronto. It was in Bad Shape. I helped her remodel it along with the guest house. Well after the work was complete I was to stay in the guest house for free into forever. Well after I furnished it and repaired the pool. Her wife's Mom moved in and stayed. I want my money back. Courts in Ontario work differently then here. If you blow off a hearing you forfeit your defense and the guy with the wig makes a judgement in your favour,

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
My Cousin bought a house outside Toronto. It was in Bad Shape. I helped her remodel it along with the guest house. Well after the work was complete I was to stay in the guest house for free into forever. Well after I furnished it and repaired the pool. Her wife's Mom moved in and stayed. I want my money back. Courts in Ontario work differently then here. If you blow off a hearing you forfeit your defense and the guy with the wig makes a judgement in your favour,
This really belongs in the "My Family Member Sucks" thread ;) If I had a guest house, I would make the same offer, then follow through! I'm hoping my raise is big so I can afford a contractor to help from time to time....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Two things. Crushed Red Pepper is the best Pepper. Other Peppers are good. But they are not Crushed Red Pepper. Remember that and everything will be fine. I can't get behind the Cubs. They put Celery salt on Hot Dogs there. That's like ketchup on Eggs. The Mets have already won. Fuck you baseball for allowing the Mets to have a winning team. Let the asshole fest begin....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
If you let eggs sit in there side for 24 hours before you boil them the yokes will be more centered. Also duck eggs are great boiled, but gross otherwise. Others opinions vary.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Frustrated at life, well work, today. Seriously need this sale and interviews and everything to be over and done with so I can simmer down! UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :disgust:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sometimes when i'm in my workshop (in my basement) i just piss in the sump pit instead of walking upstairs to use the bathroom.

note: this is also typically the result of drinking

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Frustrated at life, well work, today. Seriously need this sale and interviews and everything to be over and done with so I can simmer down! UGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :disgust:
I am in the same boat, sister. Almost ready to buy one way ticket to some south american jungle place and be done with this civilization bullisht.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I am in the same boat, sister. Almost ready to buy one way ticket to some south american jungle place and be done with this civilization bullisht.
Let's blow this popsicle stand! I am IN! Right after I run and then blow some additional steam with the chainsaw!

Hang in there. Change is always unsettling.
True that! tx :)

you people need to HTFU and DWI.

(perferably through riding and alcohol)
I'm not sure what you mean with the DWI. Is that supposed to be RWI? That would make more sense :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If someone tells you that you are putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If someone tells you that you are putting too much peanut butter on your bread, stop talking to them. You don't need that kind of negativity in your life.
If I stopped talking to everyone with even that small level of negativity, I'd end up locked away in a studio talking to myself till the wee hours. Oh, wait, never-mind...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If I stopped talking to everyone with even that small level of negativity, I'd end up locked away in a studio talking to myself till the wee hours. Oh, wait, never-mind...
My friend Joe got out of prison today. He is pure evil I tell you. He has stated he wants to kill me for never visiting him in Prison or answering his commissary calls.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rochester is really a crime infested shithole with bad weather.
Ah, I see. After you immigrate to Canadiastahn you should explore your options as a greeting card writer. I think you have a promising future ahead of you and I look forward to seeing work on the racks at the grocery store. I'll point to one of your cards and exclaim, "hey, I Know that guy". Everyone who rolls the aisles at 4:00am will think I'm so cool.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ah, I see. After you immigrate to Canadiastahn you should explore your options as a greeting card writer. I think you have a promising future ahead of you and I look forward to seeing work on the racks at the grocery store. I'll point to one of your cards and exclaim, "hey, I Know that guy". Everyone who rolls the aisles at 4:00am will think I'm so cool.
Drama Obama, as my friend Dan calls me. Sorry I'll snap out of it.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

I had the red flavor, which was like straight up red kool-aid. I'm not into the fake flavor thing but I drank some anyway and discovered the kicker is in the alcohol/sugar/glitter hangover. NAOW the glitter is everywhere. Gah! And if I actually get glitter pee, I'm so posting a pic! ;)