Quantcast

the random thought thread

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
People push buttons on production machines to justify having a job when 95% of the time the machine is doing just fine and needs no buttons pushed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I am now convinced that Microsoft has the absolute worst customer service phone system. Why do I need to be transferred 3 times before reaching the correct "help desk"?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy shit on a stick even their online chat based support sucks balls.

Instead of the golden IT "reboot" solution, Microsoft must have adopted a new policy of just transferring you until you give up and hit your head off the wall.

And a few minutes later.........hold on while I transfer you again. :banghead:

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Some Kids tried to jump me in the woods on my walk. I hope they are OK. I will check on them in the morning.

Maybe after I see the doc. Hand and neck are not feeling well.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You could be so lucky to hang out with a Lebanese guy and a Syrian Guy in the Bongshed. Feta, Lemon, and Olives on fresh baked Pita

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Misjudged the height of branch. The egg underneath my scalp is shocking in size. Convinced helmuts are necessary now.

brought Phillips heads screwdriver to adjust derailleur. ripped shorts and stabbed leg for awesome!.

Last edited:

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Every one hates animals going extinct but would it be cool for woolly mammoths to be ripping up our houses and saber tooth cats eating our kids. Giant ground sloths eating our crops. Frankly im glad the dinosaurs went extinct too, i think those guys would suck to have around. Though a stegosaurus would be kinda cool to see at the zoo.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Canadians are all here. They brought the good beer and the good hash. Happy Channumakagivings day! Ketchup Potato Chips FTW!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Asshole who did the finish work on my Bathroom just sucked. I have to redo my whole bathroom.
You get what you pay for.
When getting finished in your bathroom, just sucking costs a lot less than sucking with a thumb up the ass.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You get what you pay for.
When getting finished in your bathroom, just sucking costs a lot less than sucking with a thumb up the ass.
I chip hammered all the tiles out and replaced all the cement board and started from zero. I hired my own tileguy and my brother did the carpentry. I don't fuck around.

Dust all over everything. I'm calling the stripper cleaning lady to clean up the mess.

Last edited: