Quantcast

the random thought thread

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Like I said "Longboard for life!!"
Also, I can't seem to stop spilling liquid on my keyboard daily. I should order a back up!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Well today has been a struggle so far. Time to pull up those positive panties! Smiles for everyone! Elbow elbow, wrist wrist! I can't be phased! I can't be tamed! Please shoot me now!!!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Perfect! I have some yellow teardrop shaped ones, some standard red slicers, and still waiting on the purple Cherokees to turn color

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Perfect! I have some yellow teardrop shaped ones, some standard red slicers, and still waiting on the purple Cherokees to turn color
My cousin sent me some Cherokees so I could seed them.... They fermented in the mail. I just need seeds... I hear they are flavorful when they are still green....

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
My cousin sent me some Cherokees so I could seed them.... They fermented in the mail. I just need seeds... I hear they are flavorful when they are still green....
They are amazing green on the grill, but not ready to give up yet. I've been trying to grow them in my garden for years! Soon though..
.soon...nomnomnom

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
One of my enemies passed away yesterday. He was once my friend. He had a wife and 3 kids. I feel bad that our relationship had expired and we couldn't be civil enough to say goodbye or get over our petty dispute.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If you do not find yourself dismounting and hiking while riding in Pisgah, you are either taking time off your busy world cup schedule, or are not actually in Pisgah.

And if you think you're a badass at your local trails, Pisgah will welcome you with a big ol' serving of "go fuck yourself" singletrack.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you do not find yourself dismounting and hiking while riding in Pisgah, you are either taking time off your busy world cup schedule, or are not actually in Pisgah.

And if you think you're a badass at your local trails, Pisgah will welcome you with a big ol' serving of "go fuck yourself" singletrack.
IMBA needs to get out there and make it more accessible to the masses.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Universalist Church of the Divine Bong Shed needs a plane to preach in far away lands and to facilitate trips to Greeley. Saint Ganja says it is time..... Of course we will have snacks also.....

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
The Universalist Church of the Divine Bong Shed needs a plane to preach in far away lands and to facilitate trips to Greeley. Saint Ganja says it is time..... Of course we will have snacks also.....
What is it time for? Oh divine Gangess?

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I would shave my legs more often if I'd stop crashing on my bike so much. These branches and brambles have left me looking tiger-ish these days. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
There is nothing betterer at clearing your head then a longish ride were you make a tricky or long climb. Make it over some logs you stumbled on the last ride. I will sleep good tonight. It was nice and cool out. I like the fall.

"Maior est ignorare quid sit inter iustum et iniustum peccat" The Pope

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Watched Office space for 100th time two nights ago. Interesting thing is, the cubicles they ridicule so much are ten times bigger, more comfy and having shitloads of privacy compared to today's offices.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
This has not been my week. Anyone out there invent a time machine yet? Though I'm not sure which direction I'd go... hmm....