Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My mom makes the BEST pickles! Her spicy ones are unlike any other :)

And what if I only put ketchup on an egg scramble or omelet, and then only if there are hash browns involved? We all know you shouldn't trust me in the first place, but what of this breakfast plus ketchup combo?
My eggs are so good Ketchup is not necessary. If you want salty eggs, just ask for them. If you want kethcuppy eggs go somewhere else.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The world would be a much better place if every cross-fitter spent their gym dues on tools and instead of replicating work but actually built trails, or schools, or walls on the Canadian border.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Debating my favorite color....green or blue. I really like green but you can't have green without blue.
On the other hand, I like way more shades of green than blue.
:think:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Fresh starburst are so effing good. SO good, in fact, that even though I rarely eat candy from the office candy dish, I just can't stop eating them when they arrive from Staples!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fresh starburst are so effing good. SO good, in fact, that even though I rarely eat candy from the office candy dish, I just can't stop eating them when they arrive from Staples!
It is kind of cool you can hit up the Bong Shed during work. They provide snacks also. Due to financial constraints I need to eliminate snacks in the RM Bong Shed. BYOSnacks from now on.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Breakdown of Lebanon? Now you just aren't making sense! That isn't a sentence--that's not even a proper fragment! That is a cut off thought! :rant:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
overheard....

i never met a jugaloo until i went to college...

i got whiplash from my neck snapping...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you invite me over and I end up cooking for you. I will attempt to clean as I cook. If your kitchen is a mess. I will clean it before I cook. If I cook for you and I clean your kitchen. You win. Not only do you get good food. But as a plus I clean up my mess also. Isn't that how it should be? I can clean like a OCD mother fucker by the way. Cleaner then you possibly could imagine...

Her Oven had a burnt block of grease soaked carbon in the bottom of the oven. It came out in one big piece. Phugging Nasty....

Last edited:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
If you invite me over and I end up cooking for you. I will attempt to clean as I cook. If your kitchen is a mess. I will clean it before I cook. If I cook for you and I clean your kitchen. You win. Not only do you get good food. But as a plus I clean up my mess also. Isn't that how it should be? I can clean like a OCD mother fucker by the way. Cleaner then you possibly could imagine...

Her Oven had a burnt block of grease soaked carbon in the bottom of the oven. It came out in one big piece. Phugging Nasty....
I too, like to cook, and aim to do the same! Somehow there are still always dirty dishes though!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When I was younger I skate boarded a lot. I wasn't good or anything. It was just something you did like playing hockey. I became quite proficient after awhile.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New Cat just goes ballistic all the time. I can't have guests over because she attacks them. She is very territorial and if you sit on her couch you will be swatted and she will bite your ankles... At first it was a cute kitten game. Now not so much. So my friends mom gave me this fucking feral beast. She came over and spent like 2 minutes with her and asked me why she wasn't wearing a collar. I was all like are you serious? Well she brought over a collar and the Cat is like all nice and shit. I can't figure it out. Mind Bottling!