Quantcast

the random thought thread

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
we live behind a school with a lightning alarm. whenever it goes off it totally reminds me of the cheezy 80s tv sound effect for when someone got a boner.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You know what, fuck colleges and textbook manufacturers with their insane prices. The lady's school wants her to buy the 2nd edition of a book for the 201 level class and the 1st edition of THE SAME FUCKING BOOK for the 202 level. That's ridiculous. I hope they gag while felching and snarf out their nose ala angry dragon style.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I prefer Pencils for drawing and Pens for writing even thought I am not very good at either. I am very sure of that.

Croutons are only ever made from bread. No substitute is ever acceptable.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
You may be able to make Pickles. But can you make good Pickles? Probably not. If you can get good jar of Pickles for $6. You should take advantage of that.... Just sayin...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
You may be able to make Pickles. But can you make good Pickles? Probably not. If you can get good jar of Pickles for $6. You should take advantage of that.... Just sayin...
My mom makes the BEST pickles! Her spicy ones are unlike any other :)

And what if I only put ketchup on an egg scramble or omelet, and then only if there are hash browns involved? We all know you shouldn't trust me in the first place, but what of this breakfast plus ketchup combo?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
What's the worse commute on a commuter rail - to be freezing in winter when heating is broken or to be swimming in someone else's sweat when AC is broken in 90F+?

Eff Boston.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Oh great, I accidentally discovered another addiction today. This bin-aural ear wanking makes time in the office moar bearable though.

Any redhead that can speak so softly for that long has some serious repressed rage and is quite capable of devouring your soul. Of course the sex would be incredible, but you'd never be the same.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Last Saturday night I was enjoying some post ride tacos at a Mexican joint when I noticed two, loud, drunk, twenty-something women at the bar. One had a tramp-stamp that was a female name. Is that there so whoever is doing her doggy style knows her name ?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Thought I would join ride monkey. Also realized I haven't thrown a tooth brush away in eight years untill it cleaned something other than teeth. Got a whole box full of the things. Toothbrushes are overpriced and probably used too long on average.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Thought I would join ride monkey. Also realized I haven't thrown a tooth brush away in eight years untill it cleaned something other than teeth. Got a whole box full of the things. Toothbrushes are overpriced and probably used too long on average.
Welcome! Don't be scared! Everyone here is nice.... come join us in the basement--no, don't turn on the lights....

Hey JBP, wouldja pass the lotion?? :butcher: