Quantcast

the random thought thread

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I born in 1990 have my 1996 Dyno NSX I ride on the pump track. I'm going to Miami from NJ for NYE and riding MTB I considered Florida flat yet if that was true it would have eroded.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Ugh...why management sucks sometimes.

I have to do a guy's performance review. And frankly it's not going to be glowing. He's in his mid-50s. Day before yesterday his daughter in law went into early labour.....at 20 weeks. He's been out of the office since.

And his wife has been battling cancer.

I really don't want to have this conversation. Why do companies even do performance reviews for anyone over 50?? It's not like these are "formative years". Nothing's going to change.

(And his performance was somewhat lacking even before the personal stuff came up)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Take a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce in a pound and a half of 80/20 ground beef. A 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion and regrind it. Divide into 3 balls. Smoosh the balls, salt and pepper. Grill to 160dg. Drink the Bourbon straight up....

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Every so often it's good to tell someone they're a inept motherfvcker..even if that means your work vehicle doesn't get fixed for a long time

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
every time the mailman is to lazy to find the right mail box.
I get flack if I misdeliver a single piece of third class junk mail so it's only fair that some a-hole hears my sh!t when he swores he fixed a problem after two weeks, yet somehow comes back just as bad as it left.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If someone is being nice to you. Give them a apple or orange to say thank you. Dates, Raisins, and Pistachios are nice to have around to serve to your guests. As are any form of Cheese, Chartrucerie, or Pate'. Herring goes well with a red wine or beer..... Apples in Tzatziki sauce. Filter Grape Koolaid in the Britta Pitcher and tell your guests its water from Spain. Heat up some wheat thins put some blue cheese on them and squish 2 together with a almond. Tell your guests they are wheat thins from Spain. Cook some chopped up ballpark hotdogs in the Solar oven for a day. Tell your guests they are special dried sausages from Spain.

Last edited: