Quantcast

the random thought thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There seems to be a job opening downtown and my name was mentioned to a recruiter from the director of engineering whom I've never heard of at a company I've never heard of (company has been here over 10 years). Not sure of this is good or bad.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Helped blow up balloons this morning because it was my boss's birthday over the weekend. That was over 2hrs ago and I still can't get that damn chalky plastic balloon taste out of my mouth. :bad:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, so I kind of understand fantasy football/baseball (I understand the concept, kinda understand why someone would bother) but wtf is fantasy NASCAR? Do you get to draft your pit crew? Gather wheel change stats?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My buddy is a landlord. His tenant took down a load-bearing wall to remodel his space and diverted other tenants electric to his space. The second floors floor sank 3" and he had to rebuild the stairs to the 3rd floor. Many thousands of dollars of repairs had to be done. The tenant denies he is responsible?? People are so awful.

ButtersNZ

Monkey
Jun 6, 2013
Hahaha. I think she's heard and seen enough about my bikes for a life time... This one is hers. Stoked to finally be able to share my favorite thing with my favorite person :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
There seems to be a job opening downtown and my name was mentioned to a recruiter from the director of engineering whom I've never heard of at a company I've never heard of (company has been here over 10 years). Not sure of this is good or bad.
Welcome to the Linkdin world...I have set up an account there and am constantly amazed by the people requesting connections and endorsing me My HS friends know absolutely nothing about my career and what I do. How can they endorse me for shit they know nothing about?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I am about to spend more money on something then I have ever spent in my life. I have until Friday to decide. It is not all my money I have but most of it. All on me no banks or anyone. Phack.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am about to spend more money on something then I have ever spent in my life. I have until Friday to decide. It is not all my money I have but most of it. All on me no banks or anyone. Phack.
Solid gold double sided donkey dongs are big decisions.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So, what are you going to buy ? Is it a plane, a glitter factory, Chef Boyardee's hat and mustache, an autographed copy of the bible, a house made of cheese ?