Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What is cool. Is that no matter what your financial planner says. In retirement you will adjust to the level of money you receive monthly. If you're not a idiot and you worked hard, you will most likely be fine. Save something, anything.... No luck is needed.....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Australian animals are awesome, if they can't kill you they will still have a good go. If you go for a ride at this time of year you get swooped by birds that try to rip your ears off and yesterday I was servicing a car and a Redback spider was dropping towards my face whilst I was under the car holding a driveshaft, pricks of animals!

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Australian animals are awesome, if they can't kill you they will still have a good go. If you go for a ride at this time of year you get swooped by birds that try to rip your ears off and yesterday I was servicing a car and a Redback spider was dropping towards my face whilst I was under the car holding a driveshaft, pricks of animals!

That's insane! Everyone is driving on the wrong side of the road.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Free healthcare is awesome, having a little piece of steel scraped from your eye is not so awesome.