Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Apartment smells like Oranges and when I turn off the TV I can hear a ticking noise that I cannot locate. I turned on the stereo and played a whole lotta Rosie at full volume for good measure. All my neighbors lights are on..... UFO Lights out next...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
the ticking noise may have something to do with the departure of gf...you need to find a bomb sniffing dog STAT.
The timer on her Toaster oven broke. As soon as her waffles were done and the bell went off. I like the toaster oven so I may have to keep it as punishment..... I warm up these delicious meatballs from NYC I was smart enough to save and freeze. Haha I am a winner!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
The timer on her Toaster oven broke. As soon as her waffles were done and the bell went off. I like the toaster oven so I may have to keep it as punishment..... I warm up these delicious meatballs from NYC I was smart enough to save and freeze. Haha I am a winner!
Maybe she left the toaster oven as a love memento, or maybe it's just your consolation prize.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Our stupid dog would have a much happier life if it would not insist on hopping the fvcking fence when left alone in the back yard for more than 2 mins.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Salt and Vinegar chips are both very salty and too vinegary. Now if you added onion flavor to the mix I assure you they would be spectacular then.... In the name of Science I am planning to mix a bag of Onion chips with a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. I'll post the results here as I feel they would be extraordinarily beneficial to society. Your welcome....

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Today I found my Discman that I bought in 2001, it had an additional battery pack that lets you keep feeding it AA batteries when the internal ones go flat, in line remote with backlight, fibre optic out and enough output to shame the shit outta my Cowon Z2 that lasted three months. I really like things that are made well and am happy to pay for it but it's hard to find solidly built stuff now, I'm so hipster :)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Haha, nah, big headphones and uncompressed audio was for me. Was at sound engineering school then, if the teacher man caught you with an MP3 he'd make sure you couldn't have babies, MP3's were the work of the Devil.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Salt and Vinegar chips are both very salty and too vinegary. Now if you added onion flavor to the mix I assure you they would be spectacular then.... In the name of Science I am planning to mix a bag of Onion chips with a bag of Salt and Vinegar chips. I'll post the results here as I feel they would be extraordinarily beneficial to society. Your welcome....

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I think I'll be around snow this winter, going all out fat bike shopping as it is if the storm of the millennium is upon us. Water, fat bike with 4 plus inch tires, bar mittens and shoe covers an all weather jacket that is warm and handle bar lights. I think that is enough if I use it once I'll be satisfied.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
If you find yourself in Youngstown OH ever. Immediately retrace your steps and get the eff out of there. Nothing good happens there ever. Trust me on this...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Good music makes the most crap task so much more tolerable, was doing a bit of late night cleaning and threw on a new album and it was so good I ran the whole album twice. I'm sure the neighbours would have dug it at 11:00pm on a Sunday night, gets them back for subjecting me to Mr Worldwide.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The Sun is visiting your gracious sign, yet its opposition to shocking Uranus releases buried emotions and you might find yourself in the midst of an unexpected storm.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Why is it that almost all middle aged women in a professional office setting wear the same floral, overwhelming, bad smelling perfume?!?

Must be part of the dress code of something.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
^^
I thought we agreed it was now formally referred to as the "megajizz"?

Anyway, I will be able to afford a megajizz in every color once I start selling my retrofit door frame and door combo for people who have to walk their bikes through their house on occasion (and aren't rocking 650 mm bars from the late '90s).

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Why is it that almost all middle aged women in a professional office setting wear the same floral, overwhelming, bad smelling perfume?!?

Must be part of the dress code of something.
It is the only thing that can cover bad coochie or mommy tit foam odors..... It even works on belly and back flap foam odors..... Be grateful for that....

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
anyone making a snow bike this year? i think im going to try and give it a shot, since i bitched out last year. it also gives me another excuse to buy a HT. :brows:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Apartment is still awesome. Stove and Solar projects are on hold or delayed. I want to take over some Studio space that has heat and no water or plumbing. Just to have a bike shop again. 500 sq ft. Just enough room for me and me.