Quantcast

World Champs 2020 - Leogang!!

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
So much respect to all the riders. That wood section is nuts. Imagine showing up to that shit show for a ride. Thought the Propain boys were looking consistent through all the sections. Whoever wins (in each category) deserves it.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK

Casual "Bulldooooog", "peateeey" trackside acknowlegement was cool.
video looks to be cut and restarted at one point around then but if it's spliced together at the same point(ish) that run incl passing a slower rider would have put him somewhere around 15th in quailies.
fucking legend!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Last edited:

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
I was also interested to know who that rider was. Ballsy move. Recently listened to a podcast interview of Charlie and he seems like a really nice guy. He looks to be on it and will be keeping an eye out for him. Paint job is not very subtle.o_O

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Is anyone in the freedom states having luck using Opera to watch the XC race? I can't get it to work with the VPN settings.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'd like to take this opportunity to say fuck you to nbc universal for putting mtb world championships behind a paywall with shitty commentators when the rest of the world has superior commentating and is broadcast for free.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I'd like to take this opportunity to say fuck you to nbc universal for putting mtb world championships behind a paywall with shitty commentators when the rest of the world has superior commentating and is broadcast for free.
Could be worse, you could have it shown with shitty out of touch roadie comentators and run by a national organisation that scams the public in order to fund and hide pedophilia

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
That 3:01 gap was decent haha. Fuck that must be tricky.
No kidding. It's a step down but a greasy turn right before the take off (Loic slid out at 3:27), and you gotta hop enough to clear 3+ bike length to catch the backside cleanly. This guy came up short.

Untitled.jpg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I was also interested to know who that rider was. Ballsy move. Recently listened to a podcast interview of Charlie and he seems like a really nice guy. He looks to be on it and will be keeping an eye out for him. Paint job is not very subtle.o_O
Doesn't he also have a Christian tattoo on his chest? Nothing against it but it "paints" (pun intended) a rather stereotypical picture of a typical American ;)

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Could be worse, you could have it shown with shitty out of touch roadie comentators and run by a national organisation that scams the public in order to fund and hide pedophilia
Wait what? The Cycling Body or the TV station?

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
NBC Universal is really really working hard for people not to watch their shit. They even limit access to their screening portal for TV COMPANIES who want to buy their shit. I also can't watch some US content anywhere (like "The Drive on NBC Sports). NBC won't give me info how to watch it in Poland. Ironically they don't give it to the Drive people too :D Thankfully my coworker schedules a motoring channel so I will finally be able to watch it (though yeah linear TV is a pita)

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Given the state of the world, the shitheads in charge of nbc sporks gold should give the option to pay per event. WHo's going to want to pay for a season of anything at this point? They've locked up so much shit that used to show on their deep cable channels. What a bunch of assholes.