Quantcast

the random thought thread

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
You be suprised the **** people call 911 for. I have never called in my life and today have gone to the same house twice in one day. for complete bull****. what a waste of resources and training.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
You be suprised the **** people call 911 for. I have never called in my life and today have gone to the same house twice in one day. for complete bull****. what a waste of resources and training.
I've called once. I witnessed a drunk in a land rover take out a telephone pole, leaving live wires laying in the road. Then the asshole drove away before I could get out to help. :think:

But I call the non emergency number every now and then. Most recently for a brush fire on the side of a highway.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'll bet you all have noticed how clear and concise all my posts have been lately. It takes every fiber of my being to do so. I am hoping that I will receive some kind of reward for it. Otherwise I may have to revert back to being random again. Maybe even ramp it up a bit, hey you never know....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'll bet you all have noticed how clear and concise all my posts have been lately. It takes every fiber of my being to do so. I am hoping that I will receive some kind of reward for it. Otherwise I may have to revert back to being random again. Maybe even ramp it up a bit, hey you never know....
Go back to the old style of posts. Ramp it up a bit. DOOOOO ITTTTT!!!!!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
I met the girl I'm currently "talking to" through a date with her younger (bitchier) sister. It was our only date and it was close to a year ago. I hope there won't be a gff style relationship thread in my near future...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh man...... your getting into a "I have it handled, but what you dont really know is that little sister is pissed off because big sister stole her boyfriend..." type situation..... This should end well, please please please... keep the monkey up to date

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Oh man...... your getting into a "I have it handled, but what you dont really know is that little sister is pissed off because big sister stole her boyfriend..." type situation..... This should end well, please please please... keep the monkey up to date
Not even close. I'll back up a little.. Christmas break last year. I went on a few dates with the younger one, including a double date with her sister, which is how we met. Then like a week later she left me for some hipster douche. Last summer I got back on friendly terms with her but didn't hear from her much after school started back. Then, older sister got a job (she's just out of college) that had her travel to the town my school is in, so we started meeting up every few weeks when she was in town and got closer. Fast forward to now, I've been spending a lot of time with her since I'm not in school til February. Younger sister got mad about it, but I fixed it. Problem solved. For now at least.

Oh and I had 2 girlfriends and a few hookups between them. It's not like it was back to back.