Quantcast

the random thought thread

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
the left side of my back is itchy as hell and i have no finger nails on my right hand any more. i cant reach it with my left hand...... this just strait up sucks

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
This week at work a co-worker asked "Is Albany in New York state?". My response "Yes it is. It's actually our state capital".

This shows the intelligence of some of the people I have to see every day. :disgust1:

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
When someone sends me a text message with more than one abbreviation or any use of a single letter or numbers as abbreviations they do not get a reply. No exceptions. I've turned away at least two girls who gave me their number in the past month because I couldn't stand to read their texts.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
effin crazy....I knew these guys would take help if they were offered it. they were all college level guys with enough brains to know things weren't right but got dropped through the cracks by the military.
so how do you get the proper eval in only a 15 min revolving door sit w/ likely a civilian dr? we gotta figure that out...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
in my case it was through the VA. but 90% wont see the VA until its waaaay to late.
well they sure don't make it easy.
i'm 4 yrs into my VA case & i *still* have follow-ups that will last at least another yr.

if i were motivated enough & had nothing but spare time to knock down the 2,334 wickets to get fully adjudicated (incl appeals), i could have been done in *only* 2 yrs.

i especially like how they don't tell you steps 1-N, but instead just tell you the next one only after you complete this one. so things like lining up & timing your appointments so that the whole package is still "fresh" is a foreign concept.

the only thing worse than the VA process is becoming a citizen.

/rant

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I object. Now if I was talking about fresh organic guac and vegan blue corn tortilla chips, then yes, you would be correct. However, my issue is in regards to Kroger brand salsa and Utz tortilla chips. This is what is commonly known as "white trash people problems". Know your caucs...
heh heh....you said "caucs"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Take a deep breath...

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found your listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Hong Kong, I find it pleasurable to offer a secured business proposal for you, I only pray at this time that your address is still valid.
:rofl:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
funny Facebook post by one of my friends from high school.....

Hippies: Morn the loss of a mighty brother. A gentile giant who has towered over the earth for decades, has now returned to it. This tree which reached towards the heavens now sinks into the grave.

Everyone else: The neighbors $*%# tree fell into my @&%*# yard last night and ruined my kids &@*% swing set! @$&%#* &@%*$!!!!!!!

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I've never tried smoking meat before... I hope it comes out half as delicious as the herbs I've smoked in the past ;)