Quantcast

the random thought thread

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Americans need to revert back to thinking domestically instead of globally. Screw deforestation in the Amazon, screw woman's rights in Saudi Arabia, screw humanitarian efforts across the world; we need to realize that before we tackle anymore world problems we have to tackle our own.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Shredded yams, an egg, and a spoon full of cinnamon, and a cup of maple syrup. mix in a bowl and fry the mxiture in a pan like latkes, put powdered sugar on them after they cool.

JayBear

Monkey
SEATTLE (AP) — The young thief who gained an international following as the "Barefoot Bandit" by stealing planes, boats and cars is expected to plead guilty in a Washington state courthouse.
Colton Harris-Moore hopscotched his way across the United States as he evaded authorities during a two-year crime spree. He was arrested after he flew a stolen plane from Indiana to the Bahamas in July 2010 and crash-landed it near a mangrove swamp.:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
for about 2 seconds sitting at my desk, I was completely baffled by the fact there is a "g" in the word "booger". I think I need to go home and drink beer.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
The two-foot long bird called a Kea that lives in New Zealand likes to eat the strips of rubber around car windows.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I understand all " Reality" shows are far from Reality, But the new MOONshiners show on discovery is straight hogwash. I am disapoint.
So it's you! I Finally got you. I am disapoint. If you don't stop parading around as me then I will call the authorities. You have been warned....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Last night at 11:45

Me..... What are you doing
Her..... I am just going to go find out what house is having the loud ass party
Me.....Its around the corner, please leave it alone
her... I am just going to get the address.
Me... Bull****, your going to yell at someone, its what you do........I am asking nicely please stay here
Her.... I dont do that anymore...
Me.... I am asking nicely, its not safe to go confronting people you know nothing about, let alone be out alone at night at this time.
her..... I can defend myself
Me... Your retarded...... I am damn glad I have life insurance on you.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
and let me guess.....previously she would have yelled at YOU until YOU "did something" about the loud party.

Am I close?

Last night at 11:45

Me..... What are you doing
Her..... I am just going to go find out what house is having the loud ass party
Me.....Its around the corner, please leave it alone
her... I am just going to get the address.
Me... Bull****, your going to yell at someone, its what you do........I am asking nicely please stay here
Her.... I dont do that anymore...
Me.... I am asking nicely, its not safe to go confronting people you know nothing about, let alone be out alone at night at this time.
her..... I can defend myself
Me... Your retarded...... I am damn glad I have life insurance on you.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I hate Parades. But Pirates are cool.
I won't be able to participate in this thread anymore as I have decided to only be concise and purposeful in my future posts. Thats a shame as I had a huge 1000 word tirade all typed out and then it occured to me... Well whatever. I had a couple of thoughts about Pirates in the tirade just so this declaration doesn't seem so random....

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I discovered today that a capacitance discharge type ignition system on an old johnson outboard charges the ignition coil on a 350 volt system........ It hurts if you forget to discharge it when you go to adjust the points