Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I tried talking to the cute girl at the coffee shop. I was asking her a few questions and she didn't answer me. She just kept smiling at me. I thought I was doing well until I asked her if she wanted a refill. Then I discovered she is deaf as she answered me in Marlee Matlinish Uhhn Huhn. The guy at the counter explained to me she was deaf and has a boyfriend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The bacon double cheeseburger and fries from the mexican cart ($6) is superior to the burger and fries from the burger cart ($7) from the cart pod at Lovejoy Fountain.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Text I just got from my friend/former roommate:

Adam - "Back in my day, we called them air sodas. Back when men were men, and pussy was good."
Me - "What is that from?"
Adam - "That's you and whiskey."

Good times.......good times.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
My girl came down from taking a bath, gave me a wink and said, "I shaved my vajayjay in the bath and you know what that means?" I said, "The drain is clogged?"

Misunderstanding one word can make all the difference - like the time my girlfriend said that she'd like me to splurge on her occasionally."

on a related note: I just saved a bunch of money on Christmas by switching to single

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy hell

Ok now that the adrenalin has worn off. Did a pick up in Richmond a few hours ago and as I was pulling out of the medical complex the two cars next to me started shooting at each other. I floored it the hell out of there. Damn lucky that we didn't get hit by any bullets. I'm still a bit rattled.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Holy hell

Ok now that the adrenalin has worn off. Did a pick up in Richmond a few hours ago and as I was pulling out of the medical complex the two cars next to me started shooting at each other. I floored it the hell out of there. Damn lucky that we didn't get hit by any bullets. I'm still a bit rattled.
Holly hell, where the hell do you live that, that is happening?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Holy hell

Glad you guys are unhurt! Needless to say... that coulda ended badly.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Almost drank from my spit bottle.... damn that was close.
Been there... done it.... Turns you green really fasy

what do the little envelopes with the fire on them mean on the thread list?

You know there is an icon legend on the bottom of teh page right?

Holy hell

Guess they decided its cool cause the Ambulance was already there