Quantcast

the random thought thread

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My wife and I dont have cable because we dont actually watch that much TV. So when we go on vacation to visit friends/relatives that do have cable it seriously amazes me how many crappy shows are on TV now a days.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Lord save me! I was talking to a couple male co-workers about my Thankgiving table decor (first mistake), and one says to me, "Wow, So you are into all this girly stuff?" And I put my foot in my mouth and said, "Yeah! That's why my husband loves me! I swing both ways!"

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ask any employee at any place you eat at that cooks bread everyday how often they clean the mold out of their ice machine.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
wrote my friends cell phone number on a dollar bill and spent it today.... so when do i tell him what i did before or after the calls looking for a good time?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I found an envelope with $60 in singles and $20 of Lottery tickets in it. I also found a gift card in Panera Breads Bathroom floor for $22. I may give that back tomorrow...

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Nope, stealing is stealing. I followed through with it when I checked the balance and walked out the door. I am a thief. I find thieves the lowest form of Human....
i would hardly call finding something on the bathroom floor steeling, unless im missing something here it sounds like a lucky break to me. its not like you took it from some ones house or something.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
i would hardly call finding something on the bathroom floor steeling, unless im missing something here it sounds like a lucky break to me. its not like you took it from some ones house or something.
I think I should go back and turn it in. But thats just me. What if it some kids Lunch Money. There is a school across the street.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I think I should go back and turn it in. But thats just me. What if it some kids Lunch Money. There is a school across the street.
Sounds like a golden opportunity to teach that kid a lesson from the school of life. Bathroom floor life, yo.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
its a gift card it will probably just get throw out theres no way to prove who's it was or who's it is(at least as far as i know). but if it makes you feel better turn it back in, also if its anything but a high school or a collage chances are its not a kids.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
its a gift card it will probably just get throw out theres no way to prove who's it was or who's it is(at least as far as i know). but if it makes you feel better turn it back in, also if its anything but a high school or a collage chances are its not a kids.
It's a pretty snooty high school. Brighton HS, Brighton NY.

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
I used to find money monthly when I worked at a grocery store. I would check the ATM everyday because it either spit money out randomly or people didn't take all the money they withdrew from it. I must have found at least $240 in total from checking the ATM three or four times a day. I always had to give it to the manager just in case someone came in asking for it. Which they almost never did.

I also once found thirty bucks in a banana box (I worked produce for a couple months) in the cooler. I went to go turn it in to the manager and someone over heard our conversation. The guy claimed it was his money. At first he said he had lost sixty dollars. I told them that wasn't the amount I found so he then started guessing amounts. I asked him where he had lost it and he must have seen that I had a produce cart next to me because he said somewhere in produce. When I told him I found it in the produce cooler in a brand new banana box we received at 5:30AM that day and asked him what he was doing back there, the guy walked away saying that he was confused and probably had the money he thought he lost in the car. Oh, okay. People are douchebags.

The guy who delivered produce to us weekly came in the next week and while making small talk told me he had lost some money somewhere in his truck when his pocket ripped. I don't know if he was lying or not but he looked sincere and he used to give me free pies all the time, I told the manager to give him the money I found.

I say turn it in.

Also, Panera Bread :drool:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It is currently 6:38pm on a Friday and I am at work. For food, do I go right down the street to Quiznos, or drive 15 minutes each way for Chipotle?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I've never had the Chipotle poop issues people speak of......and at my hungriest I can put away 2 burritos and a side of chips/salsa.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Dewalt drill bit cases phugging suck... I have never had one not break and spill its contents somewhere difficult to access. Dia Compe brakes suck balls by the way...