Quantcast

the random thought thread

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
People still buy GTs?
I would be very interested if I found one of these frames for sale (minus the purple ano accoutrements)

That said, it seems like GT is putting more emphasis on the euro market than the US, but perhaps they have good reason - dunno.

Anyway, back off topic: One of the (few) benefits of being asked to participate in a local high school career day is completely unrestricted farting. Quite liberating...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Thule and Yakima are out of their mind! a thousand dollars for 300 bucks worth of Korean steel and plastic?

WTF
It's not even that much in steel and plastic. I want to build a roof cargo rack for my Tundra. I about sh!t myself when I saw how much they want for just the car clamps and cross bars. GFY.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
I helped push 6 people out of their parking spaces in front of my house tonight after the Denver snowstorm (all RWD, one was a classic Beetle, most all were chicks) *did I say hot? No.*

Drunk Adam feels it's time to go hunt some HotPockets at the grocery store across the way there.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I'm pretty sure that I have never heard the word "rue" in any other context than "rue the day".

I don't think I've ever heard...."Gosh...I'm ruing that decision". or "At first I rued the decision, but then changed my mind"

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I'm pretty sure that I have never heard the word "rue" in any other context than "rue the day".

I don't think I've ever heard...."Gosh...I'm ruing that decision". or "At first I rued the decision, but then changed my mind"

disapproves

that's almost as bad as saying whenever you hear "phthalo blue" or "yellow ochre" you only think of bob ross

some people

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Wow.... I cant remember what brew I was drinking tonight, but its out of Orange county CA, served in a 32oz bottle....... Damn I can drink but this stuff is in the 14 to 18% range...... Damns on I want more but i have to work tomorrow

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Do you ever have those days where you REALLY REALLY wish you could tell your co-workers what you think of them?

For me that is every day...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Do you ever have those days where you REALLY REALLY wish you could tell your co-workers what you think of them?

For me that is every day...
Told my coworker today exactly how I felt today, impressed on how I thought he was a child and needs to grow up. He said I was steeling work from him when I got a fuel filter that pais 120 ish to install, I then reminded his dumbass< Litterally said let me remind your dumbass> that three days earlier I was the one to make sure the 1200 dollar strut job he reccemended went back to him......

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I hate it when people use the phrase "You can't have your cake and eat it too".

What the hell is the point of having cake if you can't eat it?!?