Quantcast

That day after Humpday and before Friday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
No tornadoes, but two hours clearing ditches and culverts which had blocked from the last two days of storms.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, what I learned, for any of you thinking of trying this to get into an ATM, is that it takes about half an hour to do the cut, it’s creates awful dust, and still doesn’t really get you anywhere near the money. That would take another hour, maybe with a acetelyne torch. Which is what I need to do next. The cut just allowed me to unbolt it from the floor.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So, what I learned, for any of you thinking of trying this to get into an ATM, is that it takes about half an hour to do the cut, it’s creates awful dust, and still doesn’t really get you anywhere near the money. That would take another hour, maybe with a acetelyne torch. Which is what I need to do next. The cut just allowed me to unbolt it from the floor.
Acetylene torches near the money... what could possibly go wrong? :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Have you considered sending it down to view the Titanic? That should open it up nicely.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Audi Gang…