Quantcast

That day after Humpday and before Friday.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
We got pounded, too. Up early to go to the airport so didn’t get to check on the street parked Land Cruiser’s paint.

better flexion on my knee today. Still painful.

IMG_9421.jpeg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got a cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon and strawberries the other day to make a fruit salad and they were ALL good. What are the chances?

Verizon tech coming to address our connectivity issues. I have a feeling the frayed wires are not helping the cause.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Here. Gonna be getting hot again. Found me some cherries to pick last night. Brought them home and watched the kids inhale the things. Spouse has grand ambitions for the yard and I just want to tip toe out of the room when she starts describing the scope of work.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Last engineering meeting of my tenure here has been cancelled, the "transition" plan seems to be just pretend I don't exist. Cool with me, half the function of this company resides in my brain, and if they need it, my brain is available for $450/hr.

Should probably buy the machine shop crew lunch, they bust their ass and deserve some BBQ.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Apparently forgot to take my thyroid medication yesterday morning, so I'm a little out of it today.

The head of HR for a large corporate Architecture firm (25 offices over 4 states) reached out regarding a job opportunity about a month ago, but I declined at the time. The position has the potential for a lot more money, but probably more stress and longer hours. Against my better judgement, I followed up and stated that I would be open to having a brief chat about the position and company. :homer:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Apparently forgot to take my thyroid medication yesterday morning, so I'm a little out of it today.

The head of HR for a large corporate Architecture firm (25 offices over 4 states) reached out regarding a job opportunity about a month ago, but I declined at the time. The position has the potential for a lot more money, but probably more stress and longer hours. Against my better judgement, I followed up and stated that I would be open to having a brief chat about the position and company. :homer:
Time it right and you can get outta Dodge about the time the 'rents show back up? :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired as fuck. The storm woke up Hannah who crawled into our bed and woke us up at 230am. I made her a bed on the floor, but my night was fucked. Accordingly, I'm not studying midday today, I'm about to take a nap because I'm getting mini-seizures. FTS is 12.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Here. Tired as fuck. The storm woke up Hannah who crawled into our bed and woke us up at 230am. I made her a bed on the floor, but my night was fucked. Accordingly, I'm not studying midday today, I'm about to take a nap because I'm getting mini-seizures. FTS is 12.
Is that when the late storm rolled through? I had a semi-skeered kitty that woke me up then the lighting kept me up for awhile...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Welp, I’m a girl dad again. And I am totally cool with that. Isla Amelia.
Congo rats!!

Work is easy for me. It's just the added stress of the test right now. 3 more weeks, I pass, and we move forward.
Are you going to hang out a shingle once you've passed? Asking for a friend. :D

GTFO. My 6 month old daughter is named Isla...
How does shit like this happen?!? I've never even heard that name before...

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1687459068405.png

Can't wait for them to start walking and talking, then can't wait for them to sit down and shut up ;)

There's lots of Isla's in the sea, apparently:

1687458957008.png

2022:

1687459184153.png