Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Is that a Charger ? I think I rented one of those a few years ago when my car got totaled. All leather interior and only had a few miles on it but already reeked of cigarette smoke. Went back to the same rental agency recently and mentioned this to the girl who was taking care of me and she said that model of car tends to draw those kind of people. I loled.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Well the Dodge was at least not as shitty build as the building it was standing in. I am not sure if that says something about the Dodge or the quality of some buildings in the midwest.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i always find it amazing that a tornado could do shit like that. level a building and only tear a portion of the car's spoiler off
or they build a car that can get from anywhere form 300-400 hp to up to 700 hp and you're still stuck with those skinny ass wheels in the back because that's all you can fit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well the Dodge was at least not as shitty build as the building it was standing in. I am not sure if that says something about the Dodge or the quality of some buildings in the midwest.
In 'Merica we value quantity over quality. That means heavy cars and lightweight buildings.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Since 1939 and the year The Wizard of Oz was released the Midwest has been on the cutting edge of structural design....

Repack Rider

Monkey
Oct 8, 2007
Marin County, California
My brother from another mother, frame builder Chris Kelly spotted me the backstage pass at the start in Nevada City of the second stage of the Tour of California. I was able to walk right up to the start line, where I caught the daily stare-down between Mark Cavendish and Peter Sagan.

"Morning Peter."

"Yah, g'morning."
amgen05.jpg