Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'm not a rotary guy, but look at this thing. JUST LOOK AT IT!

I want to get 3 turbos for the Racing Honda. I had to remove the rear spoiler for the Thule bike rack. The Bike rack doesn't really achieve the necessary down force i need.... Thule should consider this in their designs..... It is hard to pull up to the trailhead and maintain any semblance of cool as I lose control on the turn into the parking lot.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I want to get 3 turbos for the Racing Honda. I had to remove the rear spoiler for the Thule bike rack. The Bike rack doesn't really achieve the necessary down force i need.... Thule should consider this in their designs..... It is hard to pull up to the trailhead and maintain any semblance of cool as I lose control on the turn into the parking lot.
Perhaps just duct tape this to the bike rack?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Are you able to elaborate on this?

I've been to Amsterdam and do not share the same thoughts. I am open to change, though...
Rotterdam was destroyed during WW2. Amsterdam wasn't. Rotterdam is very Modern in comparison. Rotterdam is all business, like Frankfort or Madrid. Its a cool place. Rotterdam is a very wealthy city.

Only ever change for the better. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion also.

It has the best subway anywhere. Anywhere you want to go, it takes you there. Shwarma is better in Amsterdam.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Originally, I was going to reply saying that this didn't go where I expected/wanted it to.

But damn, BETTER Shwarma is worth it to me. Love a good Shwarma.
Cheap French wine and Afghani Hashish are better also. The Moroccan stuff in Rotterdam was mixed with tobacco like in Sevilla.