Quantcast

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I got a couple new pieces to show off, so I went all photo studio on my drug paraphenalia.

Both of these were purchased in London, the first is mine, the second belongs to a friend.

as a group.

My riding piece, a chillum my girlfriend bought for me.

All three.

One last one to show the colors on mine.

Enjoy ya freakin stoners.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
scurban said:
Those were the days,

quick question, if you had a great job that you loved, with good pay, and benefits, that drug tested you radomly, (and not a test you could pass with "test pure") would you quit the weed?

Well, since I took "said" job I quit, and December 1st made 3 years, I can't say my life is any better without weed. Well the money makes its better..... I've been able to accomplish a lot of goals. But....... I really, really miss smokeing weed. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could roll up a fat one after work, and I've not smoked in 3 years! ! !

I guess I need to find a similar job that doesn't test, which sucks, because I love my job!
I would quit no doubt... weed isn't that important to me. Sure is fun though :love:

dirtyamerican

Monkey
Jan 15, 2005
at my own freeride trail
scurban said:
Those were the days,

quick question, if you had a great job that you loved, with good pay, and benefits, that drug tested you radomly, (and not a test you could pass with "test pure") would you quit the weed?

Well, since I took "said" job I quit, and December 1st made 3 years, I can't say my life is any better without weed. Well the money makes its better..... I've been able to accomplish a lot of goals. But....... I really, really miss smokeing weed. Not a day goes by that I don't wish I could roll up a fat one after work, and I've not smoked in 3 years! ! !

I guess I need to find a similar job that doesn't test, which sucks, because I love my job!
IMO, you should keep your job...you need money for a lot more years than you "need" to smoke. Besides, that's what retirement is for! hehe Believe me, man, I know your dilema...

Hungry_Hank

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
urban sprawl (orange county)
personally, if i ever found myself having to rethink my life because i have to include weed in it, it is time for some personal reflection.

now dont get me wrong, i love herb. but i've seen too many hippies who do nothing with their lives except smoke weed before they go to their jobs at the ben and jerry's stand at the mall. (no offense if you're a hippy who works at ben and jerry's)
moral of the thread: enjoy in moderation *wink*

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I quit when I joined the millitary. I thought about lighting up when I first got out back in '93, but then I moved to Oregon where a lot of companies tested.

I haven't smoked since the summer of '90 and can't say I miss it all that much. If it were legal, I would rather smoke then drink, but I still love beer.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
nepalese temple balls and fingers....yummy...11 bux a gm and the best hash in 20 years.
I bought a quarter for new yerars and it was sweet. retro indeed.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
nice doobage.
here is what we had in Jamaica. I swear these buds were 2' long & stunk like lemon pine-sol. Very stoney. I was told it was skunk but I have never had skunk smell like lemon. It left an almost menthol taste in your mouth. The hash was Jamaican finger hash. I bought a big ass ball & one half its size for $25, it was a great deal & we almost couldn't finish it. We were both sick of hash by the time we left.
We also got some ganja cake that was out of this world, seriously insane stuff. The guy warned us but i thought we just giving his sales pitch, but he was right. One bite & you would exhale this almost menthol tasting weed essence, it was so intense.

here are a couple of pics....

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Oh well, I smoked the reefer again today. 2 hits and i was lit, oh well, i guess thats what you get for not smoking in a month. So much for quitting.:nopity:

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
DHracer1067, that is some SERIOUS SCHWAGG you've got there.if i were you i'd flush it right away go down to your local ghetto and score some piff that will actually get you high. and the next time someone trys to sell you chonic like that just say NO.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
looks like some beaster to me. not the greatest, but theres a TON of weed getting pushed out in the world that is way worse than that

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Beasters!
the lingo in the north cracks me up.

What does it mean? It looks like decent kind bud to me, or what else would we call it down here? Nugs, Nuggets, Dank, Kind, KB, they all mean the same here, good weed with no seeds that goes for $100 a 1/4 oz. ( I AM assuming you are talking about DHRacer's stash)

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
beaster= nickname for generic BC pot. seedless herb that gets smuggled over the border, is usually somewhat damp and pre kiefed for our smoking displeasure. think "BC'ter"

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
irishMonkey said:
i used to see pop ups to legalize it
i see dead people.

OK, so now I know what Beasters is. That is what we mostly get here. always rock hard smells sort of like candy if anything at all. Still gets me pretty high but I like the goods MUCH better.

A buddy of mine was bragging about his sack full of finger length, thick, frosted buds & he said it was fresh...as in picked 3 days ago & only dried. :mumble: Some of the worst smelling & tasting stuff I have ever smoked but it sure looked pretty.
:mumble:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i am with TN about the ****e herb.
obviously anyone smoking black herb has no clue and should obstain.
In Jamaica there are 2 types of herb...high test and sensi

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
trailblazer said:
obviously anyone smoking black herb has no clue and should obstain.
Very nice. Elitest AND poor spelling.

Who cares what other people smoke? If they like it, let 'em. If they want to smoke seedy swag or overpriced chemicals, hey, it's no skin off your back.

And it's "abstain".

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
binary visions said:
Very nice. Elitest AND poor spelling.

Who cares what other people smoke? If they like it, let 'em. If they want to smoke seedy swag or overpriced chemicals, hey, it's no skin off your back.

And it's "abstain".
He IS a Canadian, & I dont know if he is French-Canadian, so there could be a little language barrier & if he is French-Canadian that would explain the elitism. :D:D:D

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
thanx for the props fellow rider.
black=mold and fungii
both are killers and will hurt your lungs
i posted for a reson not just to jab and snicker. I do care about all my internet riders out there.:) fu** the spell checker ...you obviously know what i am saying.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
there is no such thing as french Canadians. It is an American image.
There is a province called Quebec and they are "distinct" and speek a wierd language and desire preferential treatment

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
TN said:
A buddy of mine was bragging about his sack full of finger length, thick, frosted buds & he said it was fresh...as in picked 3 days ago & only dried. :mumble: Some of the worst smelling & tasting stuff I have ever smoked but it sure looked pretty.
:mumble:
It's because he dried it too fast and didn't cure it. It should take about 5 - 7 days to dry. Faster will usually equal a harsher, hotter smoke. The cure is what removes the nasty green/lawn clipping taste. Also during the cure the flavors and high will gain it's complexities. And if the grower didn't flush with straight water for the last couple of weeks the smoke will be rather harsh due to the fertilizers still present in the plant.

Some people should stick to smoking, and leave the growing to those who know how.
trailblazer said:
there is no such thing as french Canadians. It is an American image.
There is a province called Quebec and they are "distinct" and speek a wierd language and desire preferential treatment
So your ARE a french-canadian then?

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
no no mon frere.
i am canabian.
anyway to dry herb you need pitch black and a bad ass air conditioner with a dehumidifier. The stand alone unit is about 5 grand and does a room in 2 days. If you have flushed for the final 3 weeks then you will have a boom product defunked of the sediment from the fertalizers.
The problem with mold and fugii is the spores do not burn they collect in the lower lung tissue and breed.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
trailblazer said:
The problem with mold and fugii is the spores do not burn they collect in the lower lung tissue and breed.
Interisting. Do you have any documentation for that? (Seriously. not being sarcastic or anything)

I whole-heartedly agree on flushing for the last 3 weeks. Gotta get that crap outta there. I am still a fan of curing though.

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
dude 100 for a quater of that **** is way out of wack for 400 canadian dollars per ounce i can get stuff like strawberry cough, sour diesel, lemon berry, cinderella 99 ect the most primo **** around goes for 100 a quater that **** in dhracers pic is like 120$ per oz

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
a long flush and good cure are essential to great pot. don't settle for less. It helps to be organic from the get go. anything less and its lacking. I've had great strains of stony weed that were rough as hell and tasted like **** because the grower didnt flush

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
trailblazer said:
Got any backup documentation for that?

It's well documented that mold grows in a (relatively) narrow range of temperatures, about 40-100 degrees F, and that temperatures above 100 degrees kill it. Obviously, that's well below the temperature that the pot is burning at.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i don't have any printed proof.
In New York City about 10 years ago kids were dying from mold ingestion through the lungs and moldy fungal herb was the culpret.
Front page of the NY Times. very Memorable and changed the way herb is cured by the indoor crews.
If you grow it and cure it you will know what I am talking about. First hand lore is key. Certain herbs are prone to mold like blueberry.
bbots'n'dbls..werd.
flush and more flush for at least 3 weeks before death. The non-organic and organic fertalizers have a horrid effect on the lungs.That is why outdoor is so rough. The food is burried under the herb and can not be flushed and most remains unused under and intertwined with the roots leaving harsh herb that gives you a mucousy gag. It also has a fake skunk smell that is a great selling point but is useless.

i want to stresss that this "elitist" view i project is not intended to be that it just comes out that way as i am as passionate about herb as i am about biking.
every man is my brother and every woman is my sister.
respect monkeys .....it's time to go to jamaica tomorrow...see ya all in the spring. Anyone in J the next month or so gimme a shout and say ridemonkey and all is crisp..madman..876-951-0155

stringcheese

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Golden, CO
Last week I got some herb that had I thought really smelled like some kind of chemical, instead of dank smelling. It was really good though, probably the nicest looking weed I ever had. It was purple urple that I got from Boulder. The nugs were completely dark purple and covered with crystals, but the smell kinda ruined it. That flushing thing sounds like what they needed, cause I know the guy only cured it for 3 days and I don't know how good he is.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
trailblazer said:
i don't have any printed proof.
In New York City about 10 years ago kids were dying from mold ingestion through the lungs and moldy fungal herb was the culpret.
Front page of the NY Times. very Memorable and changed the way herb is cured by the indoor crews.
I don't buy it. Quite often drugs are blamed for another issue - wonder if these guys just lived in/hung out in nasty, moldy houses?

First hand lore is key.
No, first hand lore is often inaccurate and misleading :)

Have fun in Jamaica!

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
when a spliff is lit not everything burns. There is herb in the ash that is charred just like the fungii spores that airate and float into your lungs.
I spent time searching and found loads on the subject and i am not going to bottle feed you the answers even though you are a bud.
ya...jamaica here i come mon.
i will be here guiding a massive tour on the 9th;
http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/trails-around-the-world/trails-other-areas/trail/PRD_169843_4572crx.aspx
high enough up there to buy Blue Mtn. coffeee from the source before we descend. 10 mile DH to Mavis Bank as we pass the lodge and keep going.......
and then to the Ochie trail system.....i can smell da riddims and taste the jerk aready.
cool vibes fellow riders.
madman out

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
trailblazer said:
when a spliff is lit not everything burns.
I understand that.

I spent time searching and found loads on the subject and i am not going to bottle feed you the answers even though you are a bud.
:rolleyes:

I see, so backing up your point with factual data is considered "bottle feeding" someone. You must be fun to have conversations with when someone disagrees. Do you just shrug and tell them that if they don't accept your statement at face value, they're not worth explaining it to?