Quantcast

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
binary visions said:
I see, so backing up your point with factual data is considered "bottle feeding" someone. You must be fun to have conversations with when someone disagrees. Do you just shrug and tell them that if they don't accept your statement at face value, they're not worth explaining it to?
hey, it works for this country's current administration.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
binary visions said:
I understand that.

:rolleyes:

I see, so backing up your point with factual data is considered "bottle feeding" someone. You must be fun to have conversations with when someone disagrees. Do you just shrug and tell them that if they don't accept your statement at face value, they're not worth explaining it to?
i can not be bothered copying the 20plus icons and numbers to satiate your laziness. I am old school and paste'n'send is "not on"
I have never required anyone to quote the dictionary for me that is what your time and the net is for. I am merely voicing an opinion that does not need clinical proof. that was said with respect not a flame .
We all[i hope and prey] know what fungii can do and how it shortens life. Your choice to smoke the good or inhale the bad.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
trailblazer said:
i can not be bothered copying the 20plus icons and numbers to satiate your laziness. I am old school and paste'n'send is "not on"
"Old school" means you don't have to back up your claims? If you had the websites pulled up, a quick copy and paste of the website address would have sufficed.

I don't know why you think I'm lazy. I was the one to hop on this and immediately research the temperature range that mold grows in - and you were the one who couldn't be bothered with the Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V keys.

Sorry, I can't be googling pot-related websites since I'm at work - and they are often inaccurate anyway. So, I did the next best thing - looked up the subject matter we're discussing and drew conclusions.

I have never required anyone to quote the dictionary for me that is what your time and the net is for. I am merely voicing an opinion that does not need clinical proof.
Um, you didn't voice an opinion. An opinion indicates the way you feel about a certain subject. You made a statement of fact. Which I challanged and indicated that MY research shows that mold survives in a temperature range that burning a joint would exceed.

If you don't want to bother discussing it, that's your business, but just say so - your justifications of why you're not providing evidence for your claims don't make sense.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I like this:

But he said the agency wants ''to make sure we don't overblow" the risk, because that would make teenagers likelier to discount the warnings.
...it's too late. Agencies like DARE are ensuring that teenagers discount warnings for most drugs, since they don't differentiate between dangerous drugs and more benign drugs. Since most kids know that pot is not a dangerous drug, and anti-drug groups lump all drugs into the same category, it's no wonder kids discount all warnings on drug abuse.

This study is actually a little more interesting than the million other studys they've done like this since they're actually going for a link to a specific gene that may trigger psychosis.

It's still pretty much just speculation still, though. As the study points out, you can't go around telling what teens should and shouldn't smoke pot :p

Nice article, though - it was actually tempered with a little reason, unlike a lot of articles of this type.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i said mold.my bad all i meant was fungus
there is fungus amoung us
i can not paste etc. that's what i mean by old school.:nopity: :nopity:
chill out and surf.

and it said 4:20 on my screen.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Who let SS, BV and Narlus out of the lounge? Do you guys have a day pass? Do your moms know your over here playing with the stoners? ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
Who let SS, BV and Narlus out of the lounge? Do you guys have a day pass? Do your moms know your over here playing with the stoners? ;)
Dude, I have 35 posts in this thread, and surely a higher word count than your posts in here... so suck it, bitch ;)

Besides, if you read up earlier in the thread, I was actually saying that I wished you hadn't deleted some of your posts from here, and this is how you treat me in return? You make me sad. And angry. Very angry. And stabby.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Don't give him too much trouble. He's in a drug induced haze and isn't thinking clearly.............. :p
It's better than being senile. At least he'll sober up.

:p

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
trailblazer said:
when a spliff is lit not everything burns. There is herb in the ash that is charred just like the fungii spores that airate and float into your lungs.
I spent time searching and found loads on the subject and i am not going to bottle feed you the answers even though you are a bud.
ya...jamaica here i come mon.
i will be here guiding a massive tour on the 9th;
http://trails.mtbr.com/cat/trails-around-the-world/trails-other-areas/trail/PRD_169843_4572crx.aspx
high enough up there to buy Blue Mtn. coffeee from the source before we descend. 10 mile DH to Mavis Bank as we pass the lodge and keep going.......
and then to the Ochie trail system.....i can smell da riddims and taste the jerk aready.
cool vibes fellow riders.
madman out
Damn! we went the wrong month!!!

I am gonna have to mark this down for '07.
Respect.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
SkaredShtles said:
Don't give him too much trouble. He's in a drug induced haze and isn't thinking clearly.............. :p
Oh, well... I didn't realize that was you all hanging in the corner getting a contact high.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
bought an lb of pineapple skunk last week for 28,000J and it won at the negril canabis cup. Best riding day of my life yesterday monkeys. A rasta [Grant] has been grooming an unused desolate DH trail in Robins Bay outside Ochos Rios and somehow I gathered 7 other DHers from France, USA, Canada and Switzerland and we were shuttled to the top of Pimento Hill and were released to descend down a 2 mile rough unkempt trail that I was able to trod on as the lead guide. Then Ochie Andy[I-Doc] shuttled us to 2 other descents that were shorter but just as satisfying.Peeps were saying pinch me ..... and.....epic. I hope I have more days like those. Blessed.
My future is set. I will be staying with ras Grant i next year at the apex of Pimento Hill and will be busy building some ....fun.
You are all going to be invited for a sampling next year.
pics from Francois Portman are comming as Red Bull paid their way to document my advenure.
back to the jungle...see yas soon.
madman out...

NCC...there was about 140 hippies and a band playing last week at the Rough House, an Ital eatery in the westend of Negril. A fire burned high and oddly...a cop car sat in the yard surrounded by people smoking constantly and all they did was eat the rasta food and groove to the riddems pounding out till their shift ended and then the judges showed the various skunks and high test herbs for judging. If you paid a small fee you could sample and judge the 13 varieties. I chose to eat the Ital and chill out and watch the wild scene.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Sooooo jealous Trailblazer. Yesterday was crazy, we're headed to atlanta this weekend for a show so we decided to cook up some baked goods. We threw a half of nug in ten muffins, which we then placed in a zip loc bag and hid in my friend's closet. We left for half an hour or so, and when we returned, my friend's ten lb dachsund had gotten into them and ate five or six of them. Five muffins, about a gram and a half in each one, which means the dog took about a quarter to the face. I plugged the numbers in, and that would be about the same as someone my size eating a QP worth of baked goods....I'm just gonna hope the dog lives. He's been to the vet, but this could be bad if the dog doesn't chill out before his parents notice.