Quantcast

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
boostindoubles said:
it looks like some outdoor? but i could be wrong. nothern cali cranks out the buds like it was legal
def some outdoor goodies. no sh*t i need to move to n. cali and enjoy the fruits of all the growers labor.

SCABRIDER

Monkey
Jul 19, 2005
santa barbara
boostindoubles said:
it looks like some outdoor? but i could be wrong. nothern cali cranks out the buds like it was legal
that's because a lot of towns in norcal are economically depressed, by allowing some dope to be grown and sold in these towns (~30 plants), it boosts the economy a little bit and brings money into the community. my favorite smoke is garlic ( CC signature) and bongs are killer, i make all my own bongs and pipes mainly out of big pickle jars from costco. i like to grind up some bud and sprinkle it on some pizza or in spaghetti...

N I C K

Chimp
Jun 12, 2005
Sunapee, NH
Does eating it give you a better high? Ive never tried eating it.

But i also agree that herb and mountain biking go hand in hand, ive been at dh races, and ive either seen or smelt someone lighting up.

a.d.85

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
SLC
Depends on what i am doing.

Just chillin - bowl
Cruisin or driving - joint
Gettin real ripped - bong

My friend bought a vaporizor (its kinda ghetto) but i prefer smoking it. I guess some day I'll retire my lungs and stick to the vapo and eating of the weed.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
SCABRIDER said:
that's because a lot of towns in norcal are economically depressed, by allowing some dope to be grown and sold in these towns (~30 plants), it boosts the economy a little bit and brings money into the community. my favorite smoke is garlic ( CC signature) and bongs are killer, i make all my own bongs and pipes mainly out of big pickle jars from costco. i like to grind up some bud and sprinkle it on some pizza or in spaghetti...
ive allways wanted to try it in spaghetti. do you feel anything cooking it in it? do you put it in the water like it wasa seasoning or after?

a.d.85

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
SLC
You have to heat it first in something fatty such as butter or cooking oil, and then the heat releases all the thc into the fat. Then you strain all the excess weed out, however some people leave it in, and then use the butter/oil to cook with as you would normally. You can bake weed into anything really as long as you can use butter or something similar in the recipe. I wanna try some cornbread.

I made some killer brownies once. I think i ****ed something up though cuz they tasted like ****, but they definitely got you real high. Its a different feeling than smoking, but remember whenever you eat it your body is taking in all the thc versus smoking where you exhale some out, so basically you are gonna get hella high.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I just thought I'd bump this thread to wish a happy birthday to the (long gone) starter of it.

Happy birthday, SHWA, may your thread live on forever :thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Bump for the best thread ever.

Never tried an easy bake oven... my sister didn't share her toys. :p

Looking for a new variety/seeds... any suggestions? I am currently thinking about Northern Lights, Bubbleberry (or one of the other "berry" varieties). No skunk since it's very stinky.

Please not that this is for educational purposes only. Ciaran does not condone the practice of illegal activities.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
puna. period.
berry strains are easy mold/fungii
n-lights is purrfect for ontario and exceptional in quebec but south of buffallo it's limited by climate. the berry varieties are low yield as well as risky. the puna is solid and looks like little dradles

best thread ever.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
trailblazer said:
puna. period.
berry strains are easy mold/fungii
n-lights is purrfect for ontario and exceptional in quebec but south of buffallo it's limited by climate. the berry varieties are low yield as well as risky. the puna is solid and looks like little dradles

best thread ever.
Indoors.

By the way, for the mods and anyone else concerned, I am NOT growing. I have a friend of a friend who does his thing. My questions are purely for educational purposes.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
My birthday is tuesday, celebratory baked goods have been made. Banana bread, I made the cannabutter outside on the grill so as to minimize odor, but the loaf is in my closet and my room smells like straight chron and bananas. Its gonna be a solid weekend eatin baked goods in the mountains.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
T-Pirate said:
My birthday is tuesday, celebratory baked goods have been made. Banana bread, I made the cannabutter outside on the grill so as to minimize odor, but the loaf is in my closet and my room smells like straight chron and bananas. Its gonna be a solid weekend eatin baked goods in the mountains.

bwhaahahahahah shweet

I tMt I

Chimp
Jun 26, 2005
so does any one know about puting stems in your tea? A freind of mine told me to put my stems in tea and then drink it. Any one ever tried this?

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
a flavour booster...that's it.
Brewing some nice ganja for say 20 minutes inside a tea kettle over a coffee hotplate makes great ganja tea.
I have made tea out of hydro sticks that were still covered in love jiuce and felt a nice afternoon buzz.

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
trailblazer said:
a flavour booster...that's it.
Brewing some nice ganja for say 20 minutes inside a tea kettle over a coffee hotplate makes great ganja tea.
I have made tea out of hydro sticks that were still covered in love jiuce and felt a nice afternoon buzz.

Who'se love juice ? :love: :love:

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
My buddies inadvertently discovered a new way to get stoned. . . they took a bunch of really crusty, resin filled pieces, dropped them in a pot and boiled all the resin out of them. then they emptied the water, refilled the pot without washing it, and made pasta in it. it's obviously wasteful if you are into the whole resin conservation thing, but they all did get high and got dinner out of it to boot.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
skatetokil said:
My buddies inadvertently discovered a new way to get stoned. . . they took a bunch of really crusty, resin filled pieces, dropped them in a pot and boiled all the resin out of them. then they emptied the water, refilled the pot without washing it, and made pasta in it. it's obviously wasteful if you are into the whole resin conservation thing, but they all did get high and got dinner out of it to boot.
I don't know what to think about that. :wonky2:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
SCABRIDER said:

this is true, but it's also because there is massive amount of open mountain land the no one cares to explore up here. You have never known fear until you have come across a pot field in the middle of an XC ride.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
chicodude said:
this is true, but it's also because there is massive amount of open mountain land the no one cares to explore up here. You have never known fear until you have come across a pot field in the middle of an XC ride.
verrryy true.. there are almost always a set of eyes watching.. with binoc's, a rifle with a high powered scope.. high tail it and dont look back,,,