Quantcast

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
far from true in jamaica they have some of the best genitics. alot dont have seeds its just they dont take the care to dry/cure properly.

your bud looks pretty good though what did you use for lighting and medium? i dun a couple grows scrog with a gang of floros. just as potent as hps or mh but the buds are so damn airy.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
did you use the compact floros or regular tubes? ive been tempted to give it a go for some personal use/hobby and have heard good things about the compact floros and how you can arrange them all around instead of just directly on top. not to mention less heat problems.

theres a abandoned building by my work with a few of teh mh/hps bulbs and ballasts still out there, im tempted to pull an urban recon and jack'em :D

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
julian_dh said:
far from true in jamaica they have some of the best genitics. alot dont have seeds its just they dont take the care to dry/cure properly.

your bud looks pretty good though what did you use for lighting and medium? i dun a couple grows scrog with a gang of floros. just as potent as hps or mh but the buds are so damn airy.
if ever...you are in j the same time as me you will sample the goods and then change your answer. The guys who feed me feed people like bunny wailer and they have no complaints either.
welcome to 2006

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Red Bull said:
i tried to smoke resin the other day but had the hardest time getting it out...any suggestions?
Yes, buy pot.

Resin is nasty, but if you are in a tight situation try heating the pipe a bit, and using a long thin knife or something similar.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
IF your trying to clean it out, best way is to boil it in hot water. Don't waiste your time trying to save resin, just buy a fresh baggy and grind up some keef.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
rockymt21 said:
IF your trying to clean it out, best way is to boil it in hot water. Don't waiste your time trying to save resin, just buy a fresh baggy and grind up some keef.
thats a good way to ruin a pot. rubbing alcohol and q-tips work fine if you're cleaning regularly.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
rockymt21 said:
Well, sometimes you find yourself in a desperate situation. Sometimes you have to eat your own hand, sometimes you have to smoke resin. It's tough out there.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
i used to just unfold a paper clip and scrape out the resin with that. but if i remember right, smoking resin is nasty from the mess it makes down to the taste and knarly buzz

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
tried the volcano steamer all week and all i can say is:
giddy up.
the first steamer that works and does not blow thru an oz a day
then again it's 500US.
a must buy any serious smoker.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i use this portion bowl so i can keep my daily intake down.

too bad the little bowl got broken. it says "yum yum time is...over"

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
trailblazer said:
tried the volcano steamer all week and all i can say is:
giddy up.
the first steamer that works and does not blow thru an oz a day
then again it's 500US.
a must buy any serious smoker.
YES!

I said the same thing a few months ago and most people here bashed me (frikkin nay-sayers). I'm tellin ya, the Volcano WORKS, and it works WELL.

I hadn't been that high in a looong time.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
"Good to hear you have't been high in a long time... getting high isn't the cool thing to do."

WTF? Weird feedback from weird people. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DHracer1067 said:
someone gave me some neg feedback too. If you give negative feedback don't be a pussy and hide your name.
I agree. I ALWAYS leave my name. Positive or negative.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
biggins said:
i use this portion bowl so i can keep my daily intake down.
too bad the little bowl got broken. it says "yum yum time is...over"

time for a bigger bowl!

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
I think that riding and puffing go hand in hand. There's nothing better than riding up until your heart is popping out of your chest, stopping at the top (nice view), Burning one down, then ride the downhill- It makes it a little more interesting. The Volcano vaporizer is the best way to go (I have tried them all). As far as recipes, you need to first make ganja butter--simmer the chronic (ground up) in a saucepan in lots of butter, over super low heat. stir often. Let it go a while. The THC bonds with the butter. Strain out the chunks with a fine strainer. Now you can make anything that requires butter or oil with your new ganja butter! (I can't believe that guy ate it straight! Nasty!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kindtrails said:
I think that riding and puffing go hand in hand. There's nothing better than riding up until your heart is popping out of your chest, stopping at the top (nice view), Burning one down, then ride the downhill- It makes it a little more interesting. The Volcano vaporizer is the best way to go (I have tried them all). As far as recipes, you need to first make ganja butter--simmer the chronic (ground up) in a saucepan in lots of butter, over super low heat. stir often. Let it go a while. The THC bonds with the butter. Strain out the chunks with a fine strainer. Now you can make anything that requires butter or oil with your new ganja butter! (I can't believe that guy ate it straight! Nasty!
This man speaks great wisdom!

Welcome, my friend. Good to see you here. I will call you this afternoon/evening.

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
good morning monkeys....just had mi morning spliff of the puna.

herb....reggae...mountain biking>>>done.
Ciaran...that steamer is pure dope. I need one for lunch hour.'
Volcano indeed. now all i need is 600 bux
\/\/\/ read my jamba review in my sig from mtn. bike.