Quantcast

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
chicodude said:
Welp, Smoked out the last of my stash and I think that's gonna be it for a week or two.

This is gonna be a lonnng two weeks....
bummer dude, i be puffin' on these tasty nugs... sorry to rub salt in the wounds

:drool::thumb:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
chicodude said:
Welp, Smoked out the last of my stash and I think that's gonna be it for a week or two.

This is gonna be a lonnng two weeks....
:nonono:
I disapprove of running out of stash.

But I sent ya good karma anyway.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Ciaran said:
:nonono:
I disapprove of running out of stash.

But I sent ya good karma anyway.

Yea, Its gay running out, But I really have no cash, and I am looking for a job, even though that not really the reason for me stopping for a bit

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Ciaran said:
I get all teh way to the top of the hill after pedaling hard up the steep sections. I take off the CamelBak, and pull out the baggy and the glass and lo and behold... I FORGOT THE DAMN LIGHTER!!!!!!

LOL, I felt like such a tard. But of course it makes the apres ride session that much better.
:D
Hmmmm....that sounds familiar, I can't count the times I've rolled up at some dope overlook in the mountains, busted out the sack and chillum and alas....no light.

On a related note, I reached a new low when I paid $2.20 for a bic at Keystone last week. What is it about being in colorado that allows you to double the price of lighters?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
T-Pirate said:
What is it about being in colorado that allows you to double the price of lighters?
I think it's the same thing that lets people charge 400 for an Oz in SoCal. I talked to a good friend of mine who lives in Humboldt county/Eureka... says you can't give it away up there it's so plentiful.

I need to move.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
That is insane. Here in So Cal an lb of the primo super kind one hitter quitter is about 4K. It's insane. All for a plant that could grow like a weed in my backyard. Sigh...

I think I'll go give my buddy in Humbolt a call... I could use some good herb news.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Ciaran said:
That is insane. Here in So Cal an lb of the primo super kind one hitter quitter is about 4K. It's insane. All for a plant that could grow like a weed in my backyard. Sigh...

I think I'll go give my buddy in Humbolt a call... I could use some good herb news.

I live like 3 hours from that place......SCORE

You ever come up here...I'll hit ya up with a lil somethin somethin

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
boostindoubles said:
and for expensive lighters, tis why its nice to keep a magnifying glass around
You beat me to the punch. EVERY camelback should contain a magnifying glass as standard equipment. I go overboard, personally, and even carry camping matches in a ziplock in case my lighter dies at night.

LL's strain of the week? Skunkenberry(Skunk #1 x Bubbleberry) X Hawaiian Candy(Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy)

The Skunk #1 is from Sensi Seed Bank(Amsterdam)
The Bubbleberry(Bubblegum x Blueberry) is from Sagarmatha Seeds(Amsterdam)
The Hawaiian Sativa is from The Federation Seed Co.(British Columbia)
-and-
The Cotton Candy is also from The Federation Seed Co. in B.C.

Sorry, but no pics. :D

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
llkoolkeg said:
You beat me to the punch. EVERY camelback should contain a magnifying glass as standard equipment. I go overboard, personally, and even carry camping matches in a ziplock in case my lighter dies at night.

LL's strain of the week? Skunkenberry(Skunk #1 x Bubbleberry) X Hawaiian Candy(Hawaiian Sativa x Cotton Candy)

The Skunk #1 is from Sensi Seed Bank(Amsterdam)
The Bubbleberry(Bubblegum x Blueberry) is from Sagarmatha Seeds(Amsterdam)
The Hawaiian Sativa is from The Federation Seed Co.(British Columbia)
-and-
The Cotton Candy is also from The Federation Seed Co. in B.C.

Sorry, but no pics. :D
:drool: :drool: :drool:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
I talked to a good friend of mine who lives in Humboldt county/Eureka... says you can't give it away up there it's so plentiful.

I need to move.
that's why they call that area the Emerald Triangle...

and I'm pretty sure almost positive your friend is exaggerating on price...this is california...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
goodtobeIrie said:
that's why they call that area the Emerald Triangle...

and I'm pretty sure almost positive your friend is exaggerating on price...this is california...
What price? I never posted any prices for weed up there. I just said it was plentiful and used a colorful expression to illustrate my point. I swear! You stoners and your crazy imagination! :rofl: ;)

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Damn Ciaran, how'd you get to be a "premium" member?.... Man, I was stoked out yesterday, my buddy gave me a volcano that he dropped. I bet I can fix it! This is my same friend that gave me a $150 heat gun (for the old way of vaporizing). All the gun needed was a new cord! My bike is calling- I NEED TO RIDE!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kindtrails said:
Damn Ciaran, how'd you get to be a "premium" member?.... Man, I was stoked out yesterday, my buddy gave me a volcano that he dropped. I bet I can fix it! This is my same friend that gave me a $150 heat gun (for the old way of vaporizing). All the gun needed was a new cord! My bike is calling- I NEED TO RIDE!
Like anything else in this crazy world... $$$ :D

I miss your volcano. That thing was great.

Hey everyone, this is my very good friend, KindTrails from Nor Cal. Kind Trails, this is everyone....

Dude, post some photos of your bike. I am itchin to see it!

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
What price? I never posted any prices for weed up there. I just said it was plentiful and used a colorful expression to illustrate my point. I swear! You stoners and your crazy imagination! :rofl: ;)
ummm...yeah, that's what "it's so plentiful you can't give it away up there" incinuates...:clue: ;)
so you must be one of those stoners that likes to overexaggerate and pretend like he never did?? :)
there will never be so much herb that you could actually give it away...because they will probably never legalize it...at least while I'm alive...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
goodtobeIrie said:
ummm...yeah, that's what "it's so plentiful you can't give it away up there" incinuates...:clue: ;)
so you must be one of those stoners that likes to overexaggerate and pretend like he never did?? :)
there will never be so much herb that you could actually give it away...because they will probably never legalize it...at least while I'm alive...
Ummm... you take things too literally.

Maybe where you live it's super cheap. Maybe you think that your prices are high... Well, I live in So Cal where an OZ costs 400.00. Compared to what I pay, to me, the prices up there ARE that cheap. It's all relative. Think before you post next time.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
Ummm... you take things too literally.

Maybe where you live it's super cheap. Maybe you think that your prices are high... Well, I live in So Cal where an OZ costs 400.00. Compared to what I pay, to me, the prices up there ARE that cheap. It's all relative. Think before you post next time.
if you know someone it's cheap...you do realize that people do travel with herb and sell it elsewhere?? it's called supply and demand...and no matter how much is grown up there...they can always sell it somewhere else for more than they get at home...not to mention travel costs...that's why you pay so much down there and everywhere else...you pay for someone else to put themselves in jeopardy of their freedom...I love you people that beotch about price but are too ball-less to grow your own...and you live in Cali too...:nopity:

maybe you should learn to think before you post...and maybe realize when someone is being serious and not...shouldn't you be wearing your tights at some faire right now anyways?? :rolleyes:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
laura said:
'roid rage
No kidding.

Some people I tell ya. Negative energy galore, and resorting to trying to belittle me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to my ignore list GTBI... say hello to Mister Clean and JSG for me.

And by the way... the only ones who can rattle me with the tights comments are N8, SS ^^ and Burley Shirley. :rofl:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Ciaran said:
No kidding.

Some people I tell ya. Negative energy galore, and resorting to trying to belittle me. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome to my ignore list GTBI... say hello to Mister Clean and JSG for me.
you're the tard that couldn't understand I wasn't serious in the first place...

oh no...not the ignore list...get over yourself....:rolleyes:

btw...I like renaissance faires...you just can't take a joke...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
that hurts...coming from someone that goes off on people more than anyone...:love:

Ah......Back to your own ways again?

Jeez, So its been like 2 weeks since I have smoked any of any kind....I am so very sad....

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
chicodude said:

Jeez, So its been like 2 weeks since I have smoked any of any kind....I am so very sad....

The "clean kid" laughs at you, for he is doing much better than you.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
.:Jeenyus:. said:
The "clean kid" laughs at you, for he is doing much better than you.

Oh I'm not really doing "bad" persay. The first week was not by choice, but now I am going to go for a while without. The last two weeks have been pretty sweet really....

Don't take the clean kid thing as a stab at you anyway...

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
chicodude said:
Oh I'm not really doing "bad" persay. The first week was not by choice, but now I am going to go for a while without. The last two weeks have been pretty sweet really....

Don't take the clean kid thing as a stab at you anyway...
I don't, I just found it rather amusing.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
chicodude said:

yeah well, people on here sure know how to talk and give ****e...but they don't know how to read through sarcasm or take it back...just because people exaggerate on the price of herb in norcal they can't handle it when someone tells them how it really is...not that I was serious even in my first post anyways...I would think the smilies would have helped even the short yellow bussers...guess not...:rolleyes:

plus...antagonizing the "lifer" cockmonkeys is too entertaining not to stop in for a laugh...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
yeah well, people on here sure know how to talk and give ****e...but they don't know how to read through sarcasm or take it back...just because people exaggerate on the price of herb in norcal they can't handle it when someone tells them how it really is...not that I was serious even in my first post anyways...I would think the smilies would have helped even the short yellow bussers...guess not...:rolleyes:

plus...antagonizing the "lifer" cockmonkeys is too entertaining not to stop in for a laugh...

You wanna ride?

Isn't eldanko in whislta anyways?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
goodtobeIrie said:
that hurts...coming from someone that goes off on people more than anyone...:love:

yeahbut that stems from hormonal issues and my intense hatred for almost everyone. Thats 100% natural rage there baby. ;)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i´m a bit impressed at the incidence of pot smoking in the mountain biker-AND-internet regular population...

and i used to wonder about the stereotype :p

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ALEXIS_DH said:
i´m a bit impressed at the incidence of pot smoking in the mountain biker-AND-internet regular population...

and i used to wonder about the stereotype :p
Personally I've met very few mountain bikers who don't smoke! :think: Says something about the company I keep. :p

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
laura said:
yeahbut that stems from hormonal issues and my intense hatred for almost everyone. Thats 100% natural rage there baby. ;)
make all the excuses you want sweetie...I'd call it the straight B word...we're all entitled to be one...some just choose it more often than others...

and you're confusing my making fun of what people say...with your rage for people in general...:clue:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
laura said:
ps. you'll be a lifer before you know it.
nah...I'll never have a desk job that entitles me to be an unproductive employee and sit on the computer talking smack all day every day...

I would go nuts being a pencil pusher...