Quantcast

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
goodtobeIrie said:
nah...I'll never have a desk job that entitles me to be an unproductive employee and sit on the computer talking smack all day every day...

I would go nuts being a pencil pusher...

Ehm....ANSWER MY QUESTION :mumble:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
goodtobeIrie said:
make all the excuses you want sweetie...I'd call it the straight B word...we're all entitled to be one...some just choose it more often than others...

and you're confusing my making fun of what people say...with your rage for people in general...:clue:

Let us just get one thing straight. As much as I love your shining personality and big muscles, I am not your sweetie. You're a bully and I'm a bitch glad we got that cleared up. I don't think I have anything confused. I have issues with humanity, so I am bitch. You have issues with yourself so you are a bully. Pretty cut and dry. :clue:

And please don't bore me with the pencil pushing comments. Its one big machine.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
goodtobeIrie said:
yeah well, people on here sure know how to talk and give ****e...but they don't know how to read through sarcasm or take it back...just because people exaggerate on the price of herb in norcal they can't handle it when someone tells them how it really is...not that I was serious even in my first post anyways...I would think the smilies would have helped even the short yellow bussers...guess not...:rolleyes:

plus...antagonizing the "lifer" cockmonkeys is too entertaining not to stop in for a laugh...

awwww...I bet someone's Mommy didn't love them as a child.

....& for the record your use of smilies baffles the most savvy emoticon users. :love:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
TN said:
awwww...I bet someone's Mommy didn't love them as a child.

....& for the record your use of smilies baffles the most savvy emoticon users. :love:
ahhh how sweet...she needed her man to stick up for her...

and yes...my mommy loves me...and she calls me all the time...and she tells me how much she loves me and she's proud of me...so does my daddy...and then they give me money to spend...cuz they can...

baffling people with my smilie use on Ridemonkey isn't that hard to do...considering most of the regulars aren't very intelligent...so don't feel bad...you're not the only one...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
laura said:
Let us just get one thing straight. As much as I love your shining personality and big muscles, I am not your sweetie. You're a bully and I'm a bitch glad we got that cleared up. I don't think I have anything confused. I have issues with humanity, so I am bitch. You have issues with yourself so you are a bully. Pretty cut and dry. :clue:

And please don't bore me with the pencil pushing comments. Its one big machine.
SWEETIE!!!!!!!!...yes you're a bitch...but I don't really have that big of muscles...it may seem like it to you since you haven't probably seen yours, ever...and I don't really know how you can really bully people on the internet...if you set yourself up for a smart ass comment...I will indulge myself...but if I ever met you in person...I'd probably have to bitch slap you...and then you'd sit on me...:dead:

I didn't mean to insult you with the pencil pushing comment, since that's what you're spending years in school to do (yes, I know since you tell everyone on here...often)...I'm sure you're excited about being a drone...

oh btw...I love myself too...that's why I can make smart ass comments...and people like you that hate themselves just turn it on other people and hate everyone else...you should do some reading on the subject...so keep making excuses why you're a bitch...but it's cut and dry...you hate yourself and try and push it on other people and make up things up like...I have hormonal issues...keep making up excuses and see where that's gonna get you in life...learn to love yourself, and then you can quit hating on other people and pretending it's their fault...god loves fat people too you know...

btw...in case you didn't notice...you're the one that followed me here and decided to talk siht first...and this isn't the first time...so should I call you a stalker?? or stalker, bully bitch??

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey hey hey...Calm it down in here...no joke peole, Lets not get the thread deleted now...So just take it to PM or statrt another thread or something...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
goodtobeIrie said:
This message is hidden because goodtobeIrie is on your ignore list.
Look, I don't know what you are saying since this is all I see, and unlike many, I refuse to view a post from someone i have on ignore... but please, for the sake of this fragile thread... if you feel the need to argue with people or put people down, please do it in PM. There are a couple of MODs on here that would love nothing more than an excuse to kill this thread.

You know how I feel because I sent it in an approval feedback. Please do the same. Not because I care about what you have to say, but because this thread has gone on way too long and with such good karma and good feelings that it would be a shame to see it locked or deleted.

So pretty please. With sugar on top.... take it to PM or keep it in the Lounge where it belongs.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Now... let's get this thread back on track....

Also... does anyone have a Volcano they want to donate to me? :D

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Yo Carian! my buddy gave me one that he "broke". All it needs is a new power cord!( a few dents won't hurt!)

p.s. Can't we all just get along?

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Damn! another monday morning !(I guess I'll do a cano and think about riding(while I head off to work) maybe I'll get a ride in after work!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Ciaran said:
Now... let's get this thread back on track....

Also... does anyone have a Volcano they want to donate to me? :D
A heat gun (with ceramic core) & a 'cano valve set will do the trick.

Oh...& damn all you Californians & your abundance of nuggets!!!!

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
I used to use a heat gun with a custom glass bowl that fit on my bong. The bowl was the same size as the end of the gun. You need a good heat gun (mine's a Makita), so it has an accurate temp control.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ciaran said:
Look, I don't know what you are saying since this is all I see, and unlike many, I refuse to view a post from someone i have on ignore... but please, for the sake of this fragile thread... if you feel the need to argue with people or put people down, please do it in PM. There are a couple of MODs on here that would love nothing more than an excuse to kill this thread.
i thought potheads were supposed to be mellow...sounds like GTBI's blood sugar level is too low from her forced energy bar starvation.

let's keep it nice, or the thread gets it, m'kay?

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
lets get this thread back on track...
here's a stash of mine back when i was living in Flagstaff last year absolutely perfect weed.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
that picture really doesnt do it justice. i remember rolling up a doobie and going for a hike the friggen roach tasted of kind bud like it was the first hit. just amazing and oohh the prices. i miss flag...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
narlus said:
i thought potheads were supposed to be mellow...sounds like GTBI's blood sugar level is too low from her forced energy bar starvation.

nope...no low blood sugar levels or lack of herb...just a long awaited and deserved bitch out post...

as for Ciaran...he shoulda known from all my other posts he's responded to that I was just F'in with him...:)

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
narlus said:
Finally, after all these years of being a mod on the "nuthin ever happens round here Beer 'N Food forum" Narlus gets to bring out the big stick.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stop opressing us Echo Jr.;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
valve bouncer said:
Finally, after all these years of being a mod on the "nuthin ever happens round here Beer 'N Food forum" Narlus gets to bring out the big stick.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Stop opressing us Echo Jr.;):rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that's a big thai stick to you, bucko.

no flame wars, esp by stoners. :clue:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
chicodude said:
Up here we are in a dry spell. Sucks so bad
If you can take a drive up to the Humbolt area I can hook you up with some friends who know some people.

And Narlus coming in and smackin down the stoners! Woah man!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Ciaran said:
If you can take a drive up to the Humbolt area I can hook you up with some friends who know some people.

And Narlus coming in and smackin down the stoners! Woah man!
Hmmm....Maybe I will take a trip up there before monkeyfest

:cool:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
fiddy_ryder said:
mos def,, theres plenty of guys who get a jump on the grow season. sept-nov are the best months of the year.. freshest first crops... :agree:
Indoors..... fresh crops year round... :agree:

sharkdh

Monkey
Feb 12, 2006
in the area
Quitting pot was the single best thing I ever did for my riding.
-You visually see the ENTIRE trail better and lines more clearly.
-Anxiety and fear levels go all the way down and concentration goes all the way up.
-After 6 months off pot felt like I grew a THIRD LUNG and now am able to take a single deep breathe during anaerobic moments and recover in about .2 seconds.
-Was able to put on about 12 pounds of pure USA muscle weight.
"quitting pot was the best thing I ever did for my riding."

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
sharkdh said:
-Anxiety and fear levels go all the way down and concentration goes all the way up.
-After 6 months off pot felt like I grew a THIRD LUNG and now am able to take a single deep breathe during anaerobic moments and recover in about .2 seconds.
what about your head? Ive gotta keep my mind right

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
sharkdh said:

Odd, Since I have started, I have been riding faster, and hitting stuff I normally don't. But since I don't ride high, I know it doesn't really matter. If you are in shape and you work out regularly, smoking doesn't affect it much.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sharkdh said:
Wow man... you know you've really turned me around on this one. I have never thought of these things before. To think that I could have been finishing my rides and getting back home sooner if only I hadn't become a stoner. And oh how my racing career has suffered. No wonder I could never beat Nico!

Dude, how much pot were you smoking that you felt like you "grew a third lung"?!? Obviously WAY more than I smoke. Remember kiddies... moderation is key.

kindtrails

Monkey
May 23, 2006
Humboldt
Man I am allways blazed when I ride! I usually bring a piece so I can puff mid- ride! (That is the way me and Ciaran used to do it!). Hey if Sharkdh wants to quit, great- more nugs for us!

p.s. Indoor is year round ( and usually stonier) Just finished a sweet room yesterday- First class!