Quantcast

Post your 2012 Rides!

monkeyfcuker

Monkey
May 26, 2008
UK, Carlisle
Wow already? Go on then I'm bored.

2012 will be all about XC for me, first proper race next weekend.

For the haterz. How I'm getting fit.

Same as '07....

Doubt I'll do any DH races except the endurance DH at Fort William.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Heres my "new" ride... Still work in progress, but still faster build than bizutch's bike. :thumb:

I believe its either late 60's or early 70's Raleigh. Has made in England sticker on it, Brooks OG saddle with a 3 speed internal hub, but no shifter or brakes. Real fun bike to cruise on tho!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO

Coming soon!!!!!! Demo we can melt down some of your bikes on the headers if you like?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
^ end thread.

ill keep the demos, but what car? yours?
Hahah don't I wish. Had to put something crazy up there to keep up with your bikes. That is Big Red a 235MPH 1969 Camaro body stuffed over a nascar frame. The motor makes about 800HP at close to 8K RPM.

Last edited:

descente

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Sandy Eggo
if i was gonna have 4 sick DH frames, i would have 4 totally different ones for the fun factor. guess they do things a bit different in jersey eh?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
That makes so little sense words cant explain it. Unless you get frames for free why do you need 2 identical frames + change them every season?
way more to it than that, but why wouldnt i ride a new frame every season if it didnt cost me anything?

If somebody offered to replace your bike for a brand new 1 for free, you would say no? :rolleyes:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
if i was gonna have 4 sick DH frames, i would have 4 totally different ones for the fun factor. guess they do things a bit different in jersey eh?
I only ride 2, i just took a picture of the new frames ill be using for next year, i personally would rather have 2 identical bikes that are virtually the same rather than 2 different dh bikes and having to "learn" the bikes before a race run. I tried having different frames, in the end, i always liked 1 more than the other and didnt like switching between different frames/setups, so i picked the DH frame i was the most happy with, and got two of them, seems logical to me :thumb:

*anybody intersted PM me, im lettin them go pretty cheap

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
way more to it than that, but why wouldnt i ride a new frame every season if it didnt cost me anything?

If somebody offered to replace your bike for a brand new 1 for free, you would say no? :rolleyes:
Im not going to drag this topic but while I agree that in such case Id go for it I still wouldnt get many dh bikes like you have. Id like to ride some just for fun but would end up using one that is dialled. The rest of the cash would go into something usefull/fun. Sell one bike go to whistler/yurp/nz.