Quantcast

post a recent NBR pic thread........

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas

those first two are shrunk down, the highquality version of them are super nice...and the last one was from when they were doing remodeling at my old job

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Washington D.C. "Memorial Bridge"
You should use your photoshop magic skills to make the bridge level to the horizon. (rotate CCW by about 2-3 degrees)

Since we are in DC... Here is my best Monet impersonation. Cherry Blossoms beside the tidal basin in April.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
highrevs, you take some sweet pictures. i'd prefer the bee to be in focus in this particular shot, but i can see how others might not.
Thanks man! Yeah, you called it. I pretty much missed the shot I was looking for on that one. The dang bee kept moving and I was handholding a manual focus macro lens along with using a very shallow depth of field. I thought I had the shot until; I downloaded the image and looked at it on the monitor. I still thought it was a neet image.

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Jason and me (on the trailer) after lifting up a 300kg Dugong (seacow).... It actually took 5 of us to lift it up.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Wow...I love this shot. This would be really cool if the balls were softly colored in. Great shot!!!

:cupidarrow:
Thanks. That's one of my few staged shots. I think the light is a little too bright, but it's all I had to work with. I was shooting in my basement, had a shop light clamped to the back of a bar stool :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Thanks. That's one of my few staged shots. I think the light is a little too bright, but it's all I had to work with. I was shooting in my basement, had a shop light clamped to the back of a bar stool :D
use a paper towel wrapped around the head of the light to diffuse it some and make it softer....

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Alright Biggins...you've kept me waiting long enough to give it to me!!! Had to go get it myself!! :brows: :cupidarrow: (but I'd still like yours!) :biggrin: