Quantcast

post a recent NBR pic thread........

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
k, slightly off topic, but how much $$ have some of you guys spent on your camera rigs? I was talking with a guy last weekend (A pro photo guy) who dropped 12k on his gear. Admittedly, he is a pro, but I got my old AE1 set up for free...(Not a pro...)
I've got close to 12-15k in gear as well. Camera bodies cost $4000 alone when you start to push 1 series stuff.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yep all from today....i like the self portrait one and the one directly after it that has the waterfall in the bottom and the moon at the top the best....

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ya. can't sleep. ugh. here's a real, cliché (intentionally or so i claim :D), nbr pic from last weekend:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Poor Manimal....Dad duty while Mike and I shredded incredible DH about 2 minutes away from the parkway.

i passed a SUV with a beefed up stinky and another DH bike on the roof. mike mentioned a dh run in the parking lot of a resaurant but i didn't bring the bikes :(

mike said he was going to be out of town!!!!! errr...maybe that was when i was planning on coming down on saturday.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
its actually between a road and a badass trout river...there is a big deep hole there on the river and we started calling it the "dead deer hole" all of us guides would drive by it and new it by that name. ill gladly show you some more if ya want.

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
I went to a pottery show at a local curb market last weekend. I brought the camera with a 28mm/2.8 manual lens, but I was trying to keep up with my four year old. I only came home with a few photos and I just got around to looking at them tonight.

These guys made all kinds of pieces with crazy faces.

These mugs were a trip :D

A couple of other random shots

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
its actually between a road and a badass trout river...there is a big deep hole there on the river and we started calling it the "dead deer hole" all of us guides would drive by it and new it by that name. ill gladly show you some more if ya want.

NO!!!!!!!! :bonk:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The river...be--you-tee-full!!!
(I miss fall, here in the "high desert" of Cali, nothing turns colors like back home, its just dirty brown year round. Bleech!)
Nice shootin, btw!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Some friends had a Halloween party this past weekend. I only took a few pictures, but here is one I put some thought into.