Quantcast

Maribor WC 2021

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
that was fun as hell to watch. top 5 were on fire. also, bring back reese or elliot. if i heard claudio talk shit about conserve energy at the top one more time i was gonna lose my shit entirely.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Is Claudio sick or something? The guy is seriously skinny, like in really bad shape...

Also, I agree, Elliot is fun as hell to listen to. The Claudio/Rob combo brings too many "carry good speed" comments per minute.
Maybe he's into... road racing or coffee and skinny jeans? Then again I'm into coffee and skinny jeans and looking at the replays I saw myself a few times and I look like the guy who came here to eat people's bikes.

I hope Claudio is healthy tho. I enjoy Claudio probably more than most since he does make good observations even if he tends to jinx a ton of crashes.

PS. The track here was probably the worst track to spectate because you were constantly standing on steep dust trying not to slide (had some weird thoughts I was going to slip on the track and ruin someones day)

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
that was fun as hell to watch. top 5 were on fire. also, bring back reese or elliot. if i heard claudio talk shit about conserve energy at the top one more time i was gonna lose my shit entirely.
Energy conservation was right though. I don't think that much could be gained on top. Even the top2 gained 1s at the top. Coulanges showed that the slower parts around split 3 and 4 allowed for the biggest gains. I bet they were those untelevised parts where everyone looked slow as shit.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
PS. The track here was probably the worst track to spectate because you were constantly standing on steep dust trying not to slide
Worse than standing in mud while being simultaneously rained on and eaten alive by a billion flying insects and being forced to listen to music pumped from a pigs bladder ?