Quantcast

Maribor WC 2021

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Is it just me or has anyone else lost interest? Might watch the highlights, maybe.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
DH and Motocross on the same weekend :rockout:

Is Amaury going to be pumping NWA and riding like the LAPD is chasing him?
Will the YT squad be forced to share tires and brake pads to keep the investors happy?
Did Rock Jesus get the invite?

Gonna need to stock the beer fridge!

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
It's on Sunday night here so doesn't really clash with anything except sleep before work. Looking forward to it, racing this year has been good viewing. Keen to beers and skids.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm out of the loop because I only tagentially care about the loop these days.

did rock jesus miss a race? Presumably because of some dumb shit like refusing to wear a mask? Oh god please tell me that's the case......
He initially got left off the roster for World Champs because he couldn't be fucked to fill out the right paperwork. Sounds like they've made some kind of exception for him though.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I've always considered him pretty special™

oops2.jpg

world champs, LOL "we need a guy who normally goes fast but always fucking flails with blinding precision at our event!, Let's pull some strings! We'll need some comedy"

Last edited:

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
If there's one thing that's been made abundantly clear over the past year and a half, it's that personal responsibility doesn't apply to conservatives.

I just can't stomach another SoCal bro on two wheels telling me about Jeebus and how 'Murica should be. Gwin's reaping what he sowed by actively following nutjobs and broadcasting that fact.

So many "haterz" out there though!!@@11

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
He initially got left off the roster for World Champs because he couldn't be fucked to fill out the right paperwork. Sounds like they've made some kind of exception for him though.
Pulled some strings, kinda. Told Austin Dooley to get the F off the team after he had been selected and it had been announced. Because Gwin couldn’t be bothered to know the rules about how worlds team selection process works.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What will happen when the USAC decides to not choose Gwin, based on the fact that the probability of him getting on the podium is very low?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
What will happen when the USAC decides to not choose Gwin, based on the fact that the probability of him getting on the podium is very low?
Curious how long gwin is going to hang around the circuit outside the top 20. Must be hard for someone that’s had so much success.

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
He did finish 6th in the last WC at Maribor had a 4th at Lousa, so he's not THAT washed up, but definitely a decline in form considering how dominant he was.