Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The only thing that will stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with...oh never-mind.

Fuck it, let's just do away with all gun laws, and all laws for that matter. It worked for those cowboys and gunfighters on TV. Total free-for-all with guns blazin. And if you happen to get shot just bite on a bullet while your buddy digs out the slug with a bowie knife. You won't need none of that sissy doctor'n or antibiotics. You'll be back to killing bad guys by lunch. Yee haw !

Really, what's the point of prolonging the inevitable decline of humanity into a self-fulfilling, medieval, post apocalyptic ruin ? We're devolving a rapidly alarming rate as proven by the now reclassified documentary, "Idiocracy" Brought to you by Carl Jr's. So let'r rip !

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I've done a fair amount of working on my own vehicles. This has never been a concern of mine. Do you really need to be strapped if you're in your own goddamn garage?

It's called a mechanics rage facilitator tool..... I hear they considered making it part of the basic Jeep tool kit.
Certainly it would have solved Mmikes jeep problems. :D

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I've done a fair amount of working on my own vehicles. This has never been a concern of mine. Do you really need to be strapped if you're in your own goddamn garage?
Well what good is a gun anyway when you have it locked away in a safe place somewhere?
The only way 'Murica is gonna be a safer place is if everyone carrys a gun on his/her body 24/7...

Its a no brainer really.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Well what good is a gun anyway when you have it locked away in a safe place somewhere?
The only way 'Murica is gonna be a safer place is if everyone carrys a gun on his/her body 24/7...

Its a no brainer really.
Next SNL sketch will be where everyone has a gun pointed at everyone else, arms outstretched and locked? When addressing a stranger, you point your gun at them, they point their gun at you, etc?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Its a no brainer really.
knives.

we need knives.

up close and personal killing.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Fair warning: buzzkill story ahead ...

Back in high school a guy named Larry Casper came home to find his older brother and his dad got into a brawl. Dad hit him with a ball peen hammer. The brother left to cool off for the night.

After Larry and his mom went to sleep the Dad killed them with that hammer and hanged himself in the garage. The older brother found them all the next morning.

:(

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hey, some of us are responsible hammer owners. Mine are kept hanging neatly on a wall, stored in tool boxes, in various rooms through out the house, in the car...Ok I need all these hammers...For work, and protection, and erections, I mean confidence, damn it...I'm not the one with the problem you guys are.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Hey, some of us are responsible hammer owners. Mine are kept hanging neatly on a wall, stored in tool boxes, in various rooms through out the house, in the car...Ok I need all these hammers...For work, and protection, and erections, I mean confidence, damn it...I'm not the one with the problem you guys are.
If you really wanted to be prepared in the wilderness, you'd take a small fire extinguisher.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fair warning: buzzkill story ahead ...

Back in high school a guy named Larry Casper came home to find his older brother and his dad got into a brawl. Dad hit him with a ball peen hammer. The brother left to cool off for the night.

After Larry and his mom went to sleep the Dad killed them with that hammer and hanged himself in the garage. The older brother found them all the next morning.

:(
Sorry, I didn't know ball peen hammers were such a sensitive subject. I'll just kill people with guns from now on, folks don't get upset about that.

When I was in high school a classmate named Brian Britton murdered his parents, brother, and sister early in the morning with a shotgun before taking the bus to school. He only managed to mangle his 8 year old brother. He was one of those kids who wore camo all the time, brought AR-15 parts into metal shop. No one could see it coming, nothing you could do.

He was 15, convicted of 4 life sentences as an adult. That serves as a great deterrent for others not to not commit suicide after a solid mass murder.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Sorry, I didn't know ball peen hammers were such a sensitive subject. I'll just kill people with guns from now on, folks don't get upset about that.

When I was in high school a classmate named Brian Britton murdered his parents, brother, and sister early in the morning with a shotgun before taking the bus to school. He only managed to mangle his 8 year old brother. He was one of those kids who wore camo all the time, brought AR-15 parts into metal shop. No one could see it coming, nothing you could do.

He was 15, convicted of 4 life sentences as an adult. That serves as a great deterrent for others not to not commit suicide after a solid mass murder.
Stop making sense.