Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Political views aside, I found Obama's comments on this latest shooting very much 'that's what I was thinking'. Nice to hear a politician who isn't worried about re-election speak candidly about something important for a change.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was at the grocery store getting lunch today. I walked by a magazine rack and I was a bit shocked when I realized the sheer quantity of gun magazines. With all the different varieties of magazines out there, a full 1/8 of the rack was pure gun magazines. The largest topic by a significant margin. By pure gun magazines I am not talking about hunting magazines, but solely dedicated to guns. Pretty much every one had cover with a tactical weapon, guns solely designed to kill people, quickly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Was at the grocery store getting lunch today. I walked by a magazine rack and I was a bit shocked when I realized the sheer quantity of gun magazines. With all the different varieties of magazines out there, a full 1/8 of the rack was pure gun magazines. The largest topic by a significant margin. By pure gun magazines I am not talking about hunting magazines, but solely dedicated to guns. Pretty much every one had cover with a tactical weapon, guns solely designed to kill people, quickly.
fear sells....

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Really? Dead kids at sandy hook seemed like a thing for him.

Given all the singular deaths that occur from guns that he doesn't address, I bet I can find pretty much any example you want. So is it a safe assumption they're all not the kinds of deaths he cares about? Or is it that he focuses on the most horrific because they're well........the most horrific, as a means to get something to change. He did bring up charleston when it happened.

I mean really a press conference for every single gun death in this country would be its own full time job.

I think you try too hard sometimes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Really? Dead kids at sandy hook seemed like a thing for him.

Given all the singular deaths that occur from guns that he doesn't address, I bet I can find pretty much any example you want. So is it a safe assumption they're all not the kinds of deaths he cares about? Or is it that he focuses on the most horrific because they're well........the most horrific, as a means to get something to change. He did bring up charleston when it happened.

I mean really a press conference for every single gun death in this country would be its own full time job.

I think you try too hard sometimes.
i think this mass shooting fell by the wayside.....