Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
On another forum I lurk people are calling for WWIII for the school shootings in Pakistan. Who says Americans don't care about Muslims, seems we care more about their children then we do our own.
If only everyone in the middle east had an AK47, the threat of getting shot would make it peaceful, just like the NRA tells me....

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Well going by the problematic clause in that article it's pretty easy to get around it?
It's legal to use marijuana, so the "illegal use" bit is automatically invalid
"addicted to" Hmm this is a highly subjective bit, are all users automatically addicts? I don't think so.
So if you do not believe you are an addict that is what you put on the form.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That didn't fly in Southern Oregon until the Supreme Court stepped in.

Medical marijuana cardholders can't be denied concealed gun license solely because they use pot, Oregon Supreme Court rules

Specifically, the high court said Washington County Sheriff Rob Gordon and Jackson County Sheriff Michael Winters were wrong to deny concealed handgun permits to four law-abiding medical pot users on the basis that doing so would violate the federal Gun Control Act. The act states that "an unlawful user ... of any controlled substance" can't own a gun. The sheriff's argued that the federal act trumps Oregon's 13-year-old medical marijuana law, which unlike federal law legalizes pot possession for patients with qualifying ailments and a doctor's approval.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
^^ Lost his life over a pair of shoes...
I think it would be almost worse to take a life over a pair of shoes. When I was living in Chicago, Michael Jordan was a well loved superstar...since he has retired he has been revealed as a first class asshole. I certainly hope he is happy and well compensated for his continued endorsement of a clothing line that causes such misery worldwide...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
U.S. sales of the 'Air Jordan' line topped $2.2 BILLION last year (yes, in the US alone) and Michael Jordan made $90 MILLION from that endorsement alone in '13.

yea, definitely well compensated.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think it would be almost worse to take a life over a pair of shoes. When I was living in Chicago, Michael Jordan was a well loved superstar...since he has retired he has been revealed as a first class asshole. I certainly hope he is happy and well compensated for his continued endorsement of a clothing line that causes such misery worldwide...
yeah jordan is a cunt....but is it his fault the kids who covet that shit are also cunts?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't bombs generally illegal or highly regulated? Nothing irritates me more than logically flawed arguments.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If she had a backup she could have returned fire. But the biggest lesson to be learned is to always have a hand on your weapon and maneuvre in a tactical manner when in a walmart. #weaverstance