Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No way!
None of that Wrap em in cottonwool PC treatment, teach the lil bastards a lesson!
Spare the trigger pull, spoil the child.
Well then, instead of a pistol he should have used a pneumatic snowball cannon. Hit one of the little fuckers square in the chest and knock them back a few feet. Yeah, that sounds about right.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Responsible Gun Owner Shot, Killed Herself While Adjusting Her Holster

I am all for them taking themselves out. :rofl:

Earlier this year, St. Joseph Public Safety officers reported that 55-year-old Christina Bond had died on New Years Day from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her eye.

“She was having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn’t get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon,” St. Joseph Public Safety Director Mark Clapp said.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Founding fathers don't agree with the NRA, banned guns on campus:

http://www.encyclopediavirginia.org/University_of_Virginia_Board_of_Visitors_Minutes_October_4-5_1824

No Student shall, within the precincts of the University, introduce, keep or use any spirituous or vinous liquors, keep or use weapons or arms of any kind, or gunpowder, keep a servant, horse or dog, appear in school with a stick, or any weapon, nor, while in school, be covered without permission of the Professor, nor use tobacco by smoking or chewing, on pain of any of the minor punishments, at the discretion of the Faculty, or of the board of Censors, approved by the Faculty.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Founding fathers don't agree with the NRA, banned guns on campus:

A military Instructor shall be provided at the expense of the University, to be appointed by the Faculty, who shall attend on every Saturday from half after one oclock, to half after three P.M. and shall instruct the Students in the Manual exercise, in field evolutions, maneuvres and encampments. the Students shall attend these exercises, and shall be obedient to the military orders of their Instructor. the roll shall be regularly called over by him at the hour of meeting, absences and insubordinations shall be noted, and the list of the delinquents shall be delivered to the presiding member of the Faculty for the time being, to be animadverted on by the Faculty, and such minor punishments imposed as each case shall, in their discretion, require. the school of Modern languages shall be pretermitted on the days of actual military exercise. Substitutes in the form of arms shall be provided by the Proctor, at the expence of the University; they shall be distinguished by numbers, delivered out, recieved in and deposited under the care and responsibility of the Instructor, in a proper depository to be furnished him; and all injuries to them by a student shall be repaired at the expence of such Student.”

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Those are only allowed during the exercises and provided by the university. Today that's called the National Guard. Students were not allowed to have guns, slaves, dogs, or horses on campus.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Unfortunately yes, that be the normal outcome - domestic violence, suicide, accidents, mistakes etc
However, now we are going to be inundated with the way out of ordinary example of the barbershop as to why everybody should be carrying multiple weapons.

The stupid is thick and it hurts.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Unfortunately yes, that be the normal outcome.
However, now we are going to be inundated with the way out of ordinary example of the barbershop as to why everybody should be carrying multiple weapons.

The stupid is thick and it hurts.
Pew, Pew, Pew kills the meaningless anecdotal, reflects reality - police or amateurs shooting criminals dead is EXTREMELY rare at less than 3.8% of all shooting deaths (note even smaller considering it includes all misc shooting deaths):

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/chapter-2-firearm-deaths/

In 2010, there were 31,672 deaths in the U.S. from firearm injuries, mainly through suicide (19,392) and homicide (11,078), according to CDC compilation of data from death certificates.6 The remaining firearm deaths [1202] were attributed to accidents, shootings by police and unknown causes.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Sorry, my "Normal" comment was in response to what you posted about Reality favors....

Original post edited for clarity.
Yeah, I got it.

I was adding the actual numbers to our argument - something the pro-gun/FoxNewsFacts crowd lacks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Man Always Carries Gun In Case He Needs To Escalate Situation

TEMPE, AZ—Stressing the importance of being prepared for any circumstance that may occur, local man James Donner told reporters Monday he carries a gun on his person at all times in case he ever needs to escalate a situation. “I never leave home without my Glock, because you just don’t know when someone might mouth off to you in a bar and leave you with no choice but to turn a minor altercation into a tense life-or-death scenario,” said Donner, noting that he keeps his loaded weapon in a hip holster should the need arise for him to respond quickly, and with deadly force, when he is angered by a perceived slight. “Look, I hope to God no one ever tries to hit on my wife while I’m within earshot, but in the real world, things like this do happen. Sometimes you only have a split second to react and make things exponentially more dangerous.” At press time, sources confirmed Donner was pulling up next to a Honda Civic that had cut him off in traffic several blocks earlier.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Man Always Carries Gun In Case He Needs To Escalate Situation

TEMPE, AZ—Stressing the importance of being prepared for any circumstance that may occur, local man James Donner told reporters Monday he carries a gun on his person at all times in case he ever needs to escalate a situation. “I never leave home without my Glock, because you just don’t know when someone might mouth off to you in a bar and leave you with no choice but to turn a minor altercation into a tense life-or-death scenario,” said Donner, noting that he keeps his loaded weapon in a hip holster should the need arise for him to respond quickly, and with deadly force, when he is angered by a perceived slight. “Look, I hope to God no one ever tries to hit on my wife while I’m within earshot, but in the real world, things like this do happen. Sometimes you only have a split second to react and make things exponentially more dangerous.” At press time, sources confirmed Donner was pulling up next to a Honda Civic that had cut him off in traffic several blocks earlier.
:rofl: I showed that to my lady last night.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Milwaukee's Badger Guns sued for supplying gun used to shoot cops

Milwaukee police officer Bryan Norberg and former officer Graham Kunisch accuse Badger Guns, a firearms store in West Milwaukee, of negligence for selling a Taurus handgun on May 4, 2009, to straw buyer Jacob Collins, who in turn gave it to Julius Burton, an 18-year-old with a criminal history, according to reports.
Oops, better know your customers.