Quantcast

Ferguson failfest

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
*sigh* apologies for the unpleasant generalization.
Woke up in a grumpy mood and that was the first thing I posted.

One the other hand you may also feel "free" to keep your "freedom" to yourselves. ;)
For we have no shrubberies here......

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So, even with video, showing an illegal choke hold and the chief pathologist of the city, after autopsy called it a homicide.
What has to happen before one of these "above the law" psyco leo's actually has to face the consequences of their actions?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Burning down neighborhoods and businesses, populated and owned by good, hardworking people does nothing but perpetuate cycles of violence that serve to keep people down and the ruling classes in power. Eric Garner was a victim of a chain of bad decisions, going all the way back to the hiring of idiot cops and the taxing of cigarettes and culminating with his decision to sell cigarettes and resist arrest. Those in power now are only smiling to themselves and increasing their grip as people focus their anger at all the wrong targets. Protest and question authority folks...but protest and question the right way...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The number of people I've seen sharing that on FB who are "absolutely not racist" and commenting to the along the lines of "those people" is more than a little disturbing.

I feel pretty lucky in that none of my friends post shit like that, however a bunch of retired old dudes I used to work with do. They all seemed like happy well rounded people when I worked with them, now they are just hate filled and irrational.

Does the AARP send out brain worms when you retire?

Last edited: