Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Day one of switching from boxers to boxer briefs. Three minutes in and can tell already that I appreciate the firm, comforting support they provide. I’ll check in later and let you all know how it’s going.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Day one of switching from boxers to boxer briefs. Three minutes in and can tell already that I appreciate the firm, comforting support they provide. I’ll check in later and let you all know how it’s going.
Wait for summer and bunched up ball sweat.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I switched a few years back. Never going back to boxxers.
Same here. Started wearing for work with a uniform because boxers just got way too bunched up, but they are just way more comfortable. At this point, instead of going boxers might as well just go commando.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I am pleased to report that this morning's poop was of a good volume and a rich color and smell. If it could sing it would croon in dulcet tones, no doubt. It was an impressive thing.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Same here. Started wearing for work with a uniform because boxers just got way too bunched up, but they are just way more comfortable. At this point, instead of going boxers might as well just go commando.
Boxer briefs are my friends too. But it's getting increasingly hard to find any with a Y-front. This is crucial so I can take a leak one handed.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Wait for summer and bunched up ball sweat.
Why you no Gold Bond?

You forget how old he is. Testicles banging against his knees was likely getting uncomfortable.
It's the batwings that really drive me crazy.

I switched a few years back. Never going back to boxxers.
This is the scuttlebutt on the street.

Sitting here on latté #2 reading about workaholics, vomit and sweathy ballsack.
Surely you didn't expect otherwise?

Boxer briefs are my friends too. But it's getting increasingly hard to find any with a Y-front. This is crucial so I can take a leak one handed.
Vertical flap here, and no issues with one-handed deployment. Maybe you're doing it wrong?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I got $100 off a set of good used tires for Frita "if I bring him cash", doesn't seem shady at all. :rofl:

Guy at Les Schwab brought up a good point. The 19.5 tires are 100k+ mile tires and I will likely do less than 5k a year. So I will be swapping tires due to age before mileage. Spending $300+ a tire X 6 seemed like an unnecessary expense. $650 for a year old set installed, so I will be rolling Saturday (if I can make it downtown).