Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Welder fell off the back of the Gator today. My Dad gave it to me. I hope I can fix it. Somebody vandalized our grill setup. The exploding Propane tank took the grill out. Lots of blood after the melted snow leading up to the snow machine tracks. I hope they were all right. State Police took care of it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
ID/Montucky mini-monkeyfest 2.0, sounds good :banana::banana::banana::banana:

I don't think I'll get the rental "online" until mid- to late summer (if I'm lucky), so you and yours are more than welcome to stay there in the interim.

25 mins to West Yellowstone, 2 blocks from the river and a very kid-friendly float (we have SUPs, pfds, 17' canoe and a fishing kayak)

Oh and (s)miles and (s)miles of gravel roads and singletrack in every direction.

PM me when you have tentative plans and thoughts of what you'd like to see/do and I can help you fine tune/minimize drive time...

If you're hoping to stay in the park, I'd look sooner rather than later, though there are always cancellations.

https://www.yellowstonenationalparklodges.com/

The rental is close enough to do the West side tourism in day trips (I.e. no need to stay at Old Faithful) but the park is quite large and I recommend folks stay in Canyon and/or Cooke City to see the NE section...
Ill hit you up when I hear moar from the wife. When I know more, you'll know more.

:thumb:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My Welder fell off the back of the Gator today. My Dad gave it to me. I hope I can fix it. Somebody vandalized our grill setup. The exploding Propane tank took the grill out. Lots of blood after the melted snow leading up to the snow machine tracks. I hope they were all right. State Police took care of it.
You cant post something like that with out pictures. You're cut off from the courtesy phone.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
me2018.jpg

Me last year at this date... 21 days wallowing in shit and listening to that fucking beep.. It will either awaken you or drive you crazy....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Schmaltz fries. I would be interested in hearing how they were...
OMFG, Those had to be the best fries that I have ever eaten, anywhere.
And the sandwich was among the top five chicken anything that I have eaten.
If there were one of these in Jackson, I would weigh 300 pounds within a year.
(And likely looking like JD in the picture above)
HIGHLY recommended. (Well, the restaurant, at least)

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
OMFG, Those had to be the best fries that I have ever eaten, anywhere.
And the sandwich was among the top five chicken anything that I have eaten.
If there were one of these in Jackson, I would weigh 300 pounds within a year.
(And likely looking like JD in the picture above)
HIGHLY recommended. (Well, the restaurant, at least)
For shits and giggles which sandwich did you get? I myself have gotten into the habit of stacking protiens...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ok I for one am glad you're still around.

How do you feel these days?
Tickers working good. Weight is good. Cholesterol and BP all good. I have had some cognitive issues recently. Everything checked out however just normal age related stuff. Need new glasses. I am most happy with my breathing being good. I have cut way back on waffles. I have low T. Just not down with the treatment...

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
The sales guy for our company finished up 2 weeks ago, still looking for a replacement so I’m the sales guy at the moment.
The issue today is that I head off the tomorrow for a long weekend at the EWS in Derby Tasmania. Finding motivation to do my normal job and the sales stuff is rather hard as my mind is on what gear I need to take and the trails we are meant to race.