Quantcast

Wanted: The best photo of someone casing a jump

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Im making some stickers and I want to find a great photo to illustrate for it. Everyonce in a while ill get a wild hair up my ass to make really stupid stickers. Stupid **** along these lines.

things i find humorous, and great to put on the windows of the local roadbike shop.

Last edited:

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
Im making some stickers and I want to find a great photo to illustrate for it. Everyonce in a while ill get a wild hair up my ass to make really stupid stickers. Stupid **** along these lines.

things i find humorous, and great to put on the windows of the local roadbike shop.
Do you accept paypal?

-KT

62kona

Chimp
May 1, 2008
SoCal!! San Fernando Valley

Oh my god dude, do you have any of these made yet? I love it!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Theres one of SMT casing a drop and flexing a monster T as well as snapped the bars. His right hand is going down with half the bar in it... Ill try and dig it up...
West CoasT Hucker. The 2001 Monster T was about to SNAP!

supercow

Monkey
Feb 18, 2009
This is not a bottom-out thread (there's been a few before) - casing a jump and bottoming out are two very different things

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I'm giving the (so far) win to WCH. So far alot of these are nose bonks or just bottom outs, but WCH is the most gnar pure case. Plus, he's hitting so fycking hard he is snapping his bar in half, that's gnar.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I'm giving the (so far) win to WCH. So far alot of these are nose bonks or just bottom outs, but WCH is the most gnar pure case. Plus, he's hitting so fycking hard he is snapping his bar in half, that's gnar.
IIRC, WCH cut his chest on the broken bar and used a pic of it as his Avatar for some time.

Im a pansy on the faaaast and big moves, but Ill manage an orthopedic dilemma from a tumble and WCH chucks 50' and gets a booboo on his chest.

Maybe if I werent a slob.

Maybe...

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
IIRC, WCH cut his chest on the broken bar and used a pic of it as his Avatar for some time.

Im a pansy on the faaaast and big moves, but Ill manage an orthopedic dilemma from a tumble and WCH chucks 50' and gets a booboo on his chest.

Maybe if I werent a slob.

Maybe...
Whaddaya mean? What about that time I had to pull your finger back into place? And you didn't even fart when I did it. I was somewhat let down about that.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Ok, that's a good one too. Missed the bar breakage. Still, cleaving the dropouts off the frame is a pretty f-ing good case.
nah, the wheel fell out before he landed, look closely and you can see it coming out. that was just a n00b with a QR.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
nah, the wheel fell out before he landed, look closely and you can see it coming out. that was just a n00b with a QR.
That was probably his dad's bike and karma coming to maim the shady SOB.

His son, (who is a great kid and awesome rider) is the rider hucking. He on the other hand is a great kid. Karma spared him when it realized it's mistake and kept him from dying in that moment. :thumb:

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
real quick proof of concept, credit goes to Todd (Rook) from chainsmoke.

I think if I got some money together I could have a business selling 14 t-shirts to downhillers, outside that stupid realm i wouldnt sell ****.

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
real quick proof of concept, credit goes to Todd (Rook) from chainsmoke.

I think if I got some money together I could have a business selling 14 t-shirts to downhillers, outside that stupid realm i wouldnt sell ****.
Ditch the goofy zombie font and I'd dig it.

Edit: bonus points for not saying "your".