Quantcast

\\\W Factor GMT$$$$$

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Shop got the part off. Getting it off overnight tonight, shop should get it back Monday am. Just saved $1k.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Man, you've saved like a billionty dollars with this car.
I'm out probably $3500 at this point, but less the rod bearing and Bank 1 VANOS unit, all of the 100k wear parts in the engine (for the most part) has been replaced. I'll need to do the rod bearings next year, but we should be good for a long time on this stuff.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm out probably $3500 at this point, but less the rod bearing and Bank 1 VANOS unit, all of the 100k wear parts in the engine (for the most part) has been replaced. I'll need to do the rod bearings next year, but we should be good for a long time on this stuff.
$3500 and a frustrated Mrs wookie

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Bummer. Major power outage at work today pretty much ruined all chances of a group ride tonight. Didn't leave work until 6pm, which is when the ride was supposed to start.

Calling it a night and retiring to the bong shed.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oh, and the gdmfsob paper delivery person can suck it. Why can't they throw the paper on the porch? I have no clue where that thing is out in our front yard.
Why on earth are you still getting a newspaper? I didnt think Bend allowed destructive sources of media? Hopefully your paperboy drives a Prius?