Quantcast

\\\W Factor GMT$$$$$

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Computrainer station smelled like a brewery during todays sufferfest.
New AeroPress coffee in hand and its awesome.
FTS button engaged, going to skate by with minimal effort today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, all you little gobblers! I've got a 5K race tomorrow morning and for the first time in, like, ever, my legs will be somewhat rested for a 5K. I normally run these things with some built up fatigue. No chance of a decent placement though, if prior year results are any indication. Seems that every fast runner in the area runs a race on Turkey Day. Anyway, it'd be nice to run a 19:30.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday!!!

I have the next four days off and will be
  • sleeping in
  • drinking beer
  • attending one Christmas party
  • drinking more beer
  • riding bikes

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , suppose to snow today , meh. I just checkedout the capatain America civil war trailer , jeebus it looks good . Why capt !!!!!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
aeropress is indeed excellent coffee
I had no idea.
Been using a Chemex for years but I tired of always having excess/waste coffee as my wife drinks tea.
2 cups in and I'm jacked, I foresee dramatically less coffee consumption in my future.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Preparing myself for two days of my father explaining world politics to me based on reactionary bait click news websites.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I had no idea.
Been using a Chemex for years but I tired of always having excess/waste coffee as my wife drinks tea.
2 cups in and I'm jacked, I foresee dramatically less coffee consumption in my future.
normal day for me is 2 cups of aeropress. i don't make mine abnormally strong, about 2 spoons of grounds, and i use kona blend.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm drinking horribly pedestrian drip coffee. The Nomad/CTD of coffees. Undrinkable.
Working remotely today, likely a grocery run and bike ride in there someplace. Skiing for a few days coming.

STILL have to clean and list a ton of bike parts for sale. Anyone needing anything??

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
you visiting him or vice versa?
I will be visiting him.

My approach to his increasing craziness has evolved over the years. Used to ignore it, then I tried to reason with him, now I just openly mock him. My father does not like being made a fool so it shuts him up pretty quick. Step mother gets a chuckle.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will be visiting him.

My approach to his increasing craziness has evolved over the years. Used to ignore it, then I tried to reason with him, now I just openly mock him. My father does not like being made a fool so it shuts him up pretty quick. Step mother gets a chuckle.
when he's asleep you should use the parental controls to block fox news.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
when he's asleep you should use the parental controls to block fox news.
Fox News has women talking, no way the old man is going to listen to what broads have to say. I think he is more of a Breitbard guy, and has a circle of crazy on facebook.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Fox News has women talking, no way the old man is going to listen to what broads have to say. I think he is more of a Breitbard guy, and has a circle of crazy on facebook.
well block whatever nonsense it is he watches. when he asks what happened, blame obama.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
well block whatever nonsense it is he watches. when he asks what happened, blame obama.
Well Obama is a Muslim, so I will blame Muslims and Mohammed, and Allah. Since Allah is the same dude as Jaweh, I will just blame god. Then I will tell him there is no god, shit happens, suck it up old man.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
A straight 1 1/8" Fox 36 or RS Lyrik to replace my noodley Revelation please. I can pay you in beer or erotic dances (I can shake my hips like Shakira).
I have a like new '14 36 TALAS with '15 internals, straight steerer, 160mm, RC2 damper, 20mm axle. It's minty. Call me.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
As least a foot of snow here!!!! Woot woot, skiing here I come. Tomorrow at noon is the annual neighborhood kickball game. Should be a bit tough in the snow.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Oh, and the gdmfsob paper delivery person can suck it. Why can't they throw the paper on the porch? I have no clue where that thing is out in our front yard.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

There will be like 6 people in the office today, should be nice and quiet. Looking forward to the weekend in Sisters, the weather looks like it will be perfect. FTS indeed.