Quantcast

@#$%tuesday gmt%$#@

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Remember that group that I auditioned for back in August? I was the only person to advance from that audition, and they put me on as an alternate, albeit one scheduled to play the first two concerts with them.

One rehearsal shy of the first concert they've decided they like my playing enough that I'll be back with them in the spring as well. :D I'm not sure if I get my title officially upgraded yet, but it looks like I'm in like Flynn.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ordered the new iTimeWaster today since my 4s is coughing up dust. Last week I went into a Verizon store and the sales guy told me it would cost $80 up front for fees and whatnot for a 16G 6s, thank you, no. Online (Verizon) it was $51 for 64G and free 2 day shipping. Wonder why there is was such a difference in prices.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ordered the new iTimeWaster today since my 4s is coughing up dust. Last week I went into a Verizon store and the sales guy told me it would cost $80 up front for fees and whatnot for a 16G 6s, thank you, no. Online (Verizon) it was $51 for 64G and free 2 day shipping. Wonder why there is was such a difference in prices.
They much prefer to bend you over in person than online.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I recently switched to Verizon because I had serious signal issues at home with my old provider. My experience at the store was similar to that of a sleazy used car dealership.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I find that when dealing with Verizon if you act like you have Tourettes Syndrome, they will give you whatever you want. Works everytime.