Quantcast

@#$%tuesday gmt%$#@

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
IAB: you look darn pretty happy for 20 miles in.

congrats on the new gig SB24!
you'd better curb all that vag-talk now that you're the big boss lady. some disgruntled worker will have you up on a harassment complaint so fast it will make the liquor cabinet in your corner office spin.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So Wifey is signed up for a few of those services that have a clothing personal shopper send you a few items to try on and if you like them, send back what you want and only pay for what you keep. She signed up for a new one that has pretty expensive clothes (like $500+ per shipment) which had the name of the company on the box. It was supposed to show up early last week, then on Friday, then Saturday, and finally showed up this morning. It had been opened and taped shut again, all of the clothes were out of their individual wraps, the invoice was also missing.

She now gets the fun of dealing with the company and Post Office about the coverage for any missing items. I told her to just file with the PO and the sending company and let them deal with it. If they challenge us, I'll just notify AmEx of the occurance and they will deal with it. Still a PITA. She was really looking forward to this shipment.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
This is a euphemism, isn't it?
:no: jonK is right!
I'll figure out how to upload a pic from my phone one of these days :) White marble tile, I only cracked one, and was able to re-use it in another spot. I got covered in thinset and had a blast using the tile saw! Fun times!

And thanks all! I'm super stoked! Making the day go by quickly, and my desire to help annoying people has certainly improved! ;)

IAB how many years of running did it take for you to be smiling at 20 miles??? Do tell!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
You husband hires you on a contract basis? Genius, pure genius. Negotiable rate or fixed?
Lol! It's a flat rate gig. No matter how many hours you work, you get paid that set amount. And that amount is... well... it pays well! :brows:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Lol! It's a flat rate gig. No matter how many hours you work, you get paid that set amount. And that amount is... well... it pays well! :brows:
Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Says who? You? Good thing you don't live under my skirt!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
I think I can afford that. :think: How's your schedule looking next month, got some time for a gig on the right coast? :weee:
Sorry, but Buffalo works me hard quite regularly. It's all I can do to get to the right bongshed in my spare time these days.... and boy am I satisfied! :cheers: Thanks for the offer ;)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sorry, but Buffalo works me hard quite regularly. It's all I can do to get to the right bongshed in my spare time these days.... and boy am I satisfied! :cheers: Thanks for the offer ;)

Buffalo is a smart man. Most men work hard building a nest to receive the payment he is giving. Give him a high five when you get a chance.