Quantcast

the random thought thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have contacted Stan's Daughter and let her know what's going on. If I don't see a improvement in his situation by Thursday I will contact the Elder Council. She seemed nice over the phone.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:
defect fix said:
Now after touching the icon at center, it's exits the LCD Touch Test and Logo is appeared, So User don't need to hits enter for exiting the LCD touch tests now.
<edit> This was the explained fix for a defect I filed against a test, straight copy/pasta.

Last edited:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
"Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here's my lumber so haul me maybe?" - Mexicans outside Home Depot

I met a cute girl in the tampon section, so I asked her if I could take her out in 5 to 7 days.

Walmart is opening a dental office in select stores. I wonder if they will have an express lane for people with 10 teeth or less

The best thing about alcohol hand gel in hospitals isn't the hygiene, but that everyone walks around like they're hatching a dastardly plan.

Hardest job in the world: Police sketch artist in China.

"Hey, can you spot me, bro?" - Waldo.......at the gym.

Do gay midgets come out of the cabinet?

The "McDutch Oven" - When the fat kid farts in a McDonald's Playland tube and blocks the exit so no kid can escape.

Ever notice how men insult each other and don't really mean it and women compliment each other and don't really mean it?

My only argument with using my bike on a trainer,, is that I can't ride away from my farts.

Apparently alcohol contains female hormones. After you drink enough, you can't neither drive nor shut the hell up

This morning I thought I heard a neighbour blasting that new Skrillex song, but then I realized it was just the garbage truck

To all the fat chicks that only take pics from the neck up .... good try ... Very good try

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Been studying for two days for work for a spiff program which will give me more money as I sell product....... So far in two days I have passed up salesmen we have had for five years. Its nice being able to show the company owner he made the right choice for his assistant manager.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My friends bought a camp in the Adirondacks. 266acres of forest, a river, a pond and a primitive Log House. In the northeast corner of the property is a abandoned Norad Missle Silo. it goes like 50m underground and has tunnels and stuff in it. The control room is connected to his neighbors house via a 1000m tunnel that is connected to his driveway somehow. How cool is that....

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
My friends bought a camp in the Adirondacks. 266acres of forest, a river, a pond and a primitive Log House. In the northeast corner of the property is a abandoned Norad Missle Silo. it goes like 50m underground and has tunnels and stuff in it. The control room is connected to his neighbors house via a 1000m tunnel that is connected to his driveway somehow. How cool is that....
:eek:

That only sounds like the coolest thing EVER!!!!!

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
I found a deer tick on me last night in Lynn Woods. Now I feel them crawling up my
legs but nothing is there.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Can we come over? :)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Can you sort rocks?
Got 11 tons for you to play with? Make sammichs?
This reminds me. You guys will need me for that zombie apocolype. You need a woman in your group. Screw re-populating the world, you're going to need SOMEONE in the kitchen! :rofl:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Holy crap, I actually saw that listing a few months ago. Is has a runway too, doesn't it?